This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #8

Topic » HOH #8

1311 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Tonight at 7 PM.
1311 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in is open!

This competition will not require you to check-in to participate though.
1311 days 7 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Hey
1311 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
howdy
1311 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Everyone can compete except for Daniel as outgoing HOH.
1311 days 7 hours ago
Admir
hello
1311 days 7 hours ago
John10
Here
1311 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Hey
1311 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Today we are playing...
1311 days 7 hours ago
Dinosauro27
if you say endurance on fucking triple eviction night I'll yell
1311 days 7 hours ago
Admir
i just recalled dino posting a fake Guess the president comment in previos challenge and laughed
1311 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/j9oOsZw.gif

Today's HOH competition is called "Donation Station".

In this competition, everyone has 10 golden star stickers to donate to one another:

- You cannot give yourself any golden stars.
- You must split your donation between AT LEAST 2 people, but you can split it between more if you wish.
- You CAN freely discuss with other people who you’re giving your golden stars to, discuss tactics or any other nonsense.
- If you do not donate all 10 of your stars to other players, you are ineligible to win.
- You must donate all 10 of your stars in one mail. If you donate any less than 10 stars, none of them count and you are ineligible to win.

I will not be revealing everyone's individual decisions - only the totals for each player.

The person with the most golden stars WITHOUT EXCEEDING 20 wins HoH. 20 is the maximum, but 21 and over means you are eliminated from the challenge.

Once you've decided, Tengaged mail me your donations, this will be FINAL and I will NOT ACCEPT ANY CHANGES.

Tiebreaker #1: Whichever tying player reached the tying score first based off Tengaged mail timestamps.
Tiebreaker #2: If both tying players reach the tying score on the same mail, whichever tying player had MORE individual players donate to them wins.

I will begin accepting mails at 7:00 PM EST and you will have until 7:30 PM EST to submit your donations.

Any questions?
1311 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
I’m here
1311 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Oh ew
1311 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
If there are any questions please ask.

Like I said, I will begin accepting mails at 7 PM and you must submit by 7:30.
1311 days 6 hours ago
John10
Yo who’s all competing Ethan

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!