This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #7

Topic » HOH #7

1313 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
Tuesday at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1313 days ago
thewinner
Check-in is open!

Everyone except for the outgoing HOH Nolan can compete tonight.
1313 days ago
IceBeast
Hey
1313 days ago
BB5lover
Hey
1313 days ago
John10
Here
1313 days ago
Admir
Hello
1313 days ago
Natepresnell
I am at peace knowing today might be my last HOH comp of the game.
1313 days ago
Dinosauro27
howdy
1313 days ago
thewinner
Here:

Will
James
John
Admir
Daniel
Dino

While we wait for the others, I'll explain today's HOH comp.
1313 days ago
nathorix
here
1313 days ago
thewinner
https://imgur.com/1co7zFV.gif

This HOH competition is called “Super Scattergories”.

I will give a category, and you must be the first to name something in that category. For example, if I said “fruit” you could reply “apple”.

However, it’s not that simple. Each round there will be three different point values to give out. More points are given if they start with the specified letter and have the number of letters I indicate. For example, a post could look like: “Vegetable, B, 5 letters”.  Here’s how the points work:

1 Point - Awarded to the first acceptable answer. It does NOT need to start with the specified letter or have the same number of letters.

2 Points - Awarded to the first answer that fits the category AND starts with the specified letter. It does NOT need to have the amount of letters indicated.

3 Points - Awarded to the first answer that fits the category AND starts with the specified letter AND contains the same number of letters.

You may only earn the points for one of the requirements. For example, if you immediately reply “beets” to my “Vegetable, B, 5” post you will earn 3 points - but only 3 points. The 2 and 1 point scores remain open to the next people that fulfill the necessary requirements (with an answer other than beets).

If someone has secured the 3 or 2 point category, you can not simply repeat their answer to fulfill another point requirement.

We will play TEN rounds. The player with the most points at the end of the competition becomes the new Head of Household. If we are tied, the tying parties will go to a tiebreaker.

Spelling must be correct in this challenge for your answer to count. For categories where a person's name would be the answer, first and last name is required. You are allowed to guess multiple times on one category in this challenge, but remember you can only score once per round.

Any questions?
1313 days ago
thewinner
Checking in is not required to compete in this one, we will begin at 7:02 though.

Here:

Will
James
John
Admir
Daniel
Dino
Nathan
1313 days ago
Dinosauro27
By mail or in here?
1313 days ago
thewinner
In this thread.
1313 days ago
Dinosauro27
also will you accept plurals or non plurals only or are both acceptable?
1313 days ago
nathorix
this comp sucks sm omg

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!