This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV #5

Topic » POV #5

1315 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Check-in will close at 7:02 and then we'll begin.
1315 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
-- Check-in closed --

Let's begin!
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
All 4 players have cracked their code. Time for results!
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
I will reveal scores in descending order.
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
In 4th place, with 15 guesses is...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Will.
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
In 3rd place, with 14 guesses is...

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Patrick.
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
This means either John or Admir has won the Power of Veto.
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
Winning the Power of Veto is...
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Admir, with 10 guesses!

John in second place with 13.
1315 days 8 hours ago
Admir
https://media.giphy.com/media/uCbUU8qzsGvO2x418e/giphy.gif
1315 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
Congrats, Admir!

You will have 1 hour to decide if you'd like to use the power of veto or not. If you'd like more time, just ask. Once you have decided, please begin the veto ceremony in this thread.

If the veto is used, Will, you will have 2 hours to decide who the replacement nominee will be. You are allowed to send in a conditional nominee ahead of time in case it is used.

If there are any questions just ask.
1315 days 7 hours ago
Admir
This is Veto Ceremony.
My duty as a winner of PoV is to decide whether or not I want to use this power to take one of the HoH's nominees off the block.

As much as I intended to put this power to use, at this point in the game a lot of other things are being taken into consideration and right now, it only benefits me..

NOT to use the Power of Veto this week, therefore keeping nominations the same and respecting HoH.

Nothing personal, guys.
This Veto Ceremony is adjourned.
1315 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Josh and Ben are the final nominees for eviction. Josh has 1 extra penalty vote against him as a result of not voting in Week 1.

Votes are due by 6:30 PM EST tomorrow. Double eviction will begin at 7 PM EST tomorrow. See everyone there!
1315 days 2 hours ago
joshgillespie
hey everyone! if anyone sees this, please tell the others for me. my skype has been acting crazy the last few days, and i’m now completely locked out without access to any messages or anything. i’ve contacted support so hopefully i’ll be able to talk to you all before the eviction.

i just wanted to let you all know i apologize for missing the pov, a personal emergency came up and i had no other choice but to miss. everything is fine now, but i just thought i’d give you guys a heads up. i’m not (purposefully) ignoring anyone and i’ll try and respond to any messages i have as soon as i regain access to my account. best of luck with your decisions everyone, and good luck ben!

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!