This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1433 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
I tried to read the OT's tribal and yall need to relax on the x's like some is cute but too much is just annoying

love you tho Scott x
1433 days 3 hours ago
picklemickle20
Agreed
1433 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
sry
1433 days 3 hours ago
Basketball200
Here bitches
1433 days 3 hours ago
LEANNA
Here
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Today we are playing "Relay Puzzle", which will be one half relay race and one half jigsaw puzzle.

For the first part of the challenge, we will have a relay race. 5 players from each tribe compete in this part. If 5 players are not present from your tribe, then people can go twice. However, no one can go back to back or go more than twice.

Each person in the relay race must post the following:
*runs 1*
*runs 2*
*jumps over Sir Lankan elephant*
*runs 3*
*hurdles*
* runs 4*
*hands off to _______- * (the next person on your tribe to run. You should have an established order before you start.)

The final person in the relay will post "DONE" instead of handing off to another person.

Whichever tribe finishes first will have an advantage for the puzzle portion of the challenge – a jigsaw puzzle to be solved. TWO people max may receive the puzzle, and only they can submit.

The tribe that completes the relay first will have the same amount of time more as they finished the relay before the other tribe. For example, if Tribe A completes the relay 25 seconds faster, they will receive the puzzle 25 seconds before Tribe B does.

Note: This challenge is not continuous. There is a break in between the relay section and the puzzle section. Once everyone has finished the relay, we stop, and then move to the puzzle. That’s where the time advantage comes into play.

Whichever tribe has a puzzle solver mail me a screenshot of the completed puzzle first wins immunity. The screenshot MUST include the solved puzzle and a window with Tengaged open showing your account in the top right corner.

Any questions?
1433 days 3 hours ago
MarkyMark82
Can the puzzle solvers and relay runners be the same people?
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Yes Mark.
1433 days 3 hours ago
MarkyMark82
Also... can we send screenshot via skype?
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
No, must be via Tengaged mail.
1433 days 3 hours ago
MarkyMark82
OK I don't know how to send screenshots on there so someone else will have to do that...!! :D
1433 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
IF YOU ARE HERE FROM YALA REPORT TO THE SKYPE CHAT PLEASE
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Mark, you have to use imgur or another photo sharing site.
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
--- Check-in closed ---

(Late people can compete, just won't get idol clue)
1433 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
I will give everyone a few minutes to get organized with your running order and such, and then I will begin counting down at 7:06.

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!