This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Honduras)

Topic » Reunion (Honduras)

1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
How the jury votes fell:

David - Sagar
Nidian - Sagar
Bob - Sagar
Ralib - N/A
Dana - Abel
Cole - Sagar
Brittany - Abel
1758 days 23 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Ralib - N/A

I-
1758 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
Britt and Dana????
1758 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
LOL wow those votes are so unexpected
1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Interesting fact: Sagar becomes the first person to win two seasons of Survivor that I have hosted, as he won a season in WPF's Survivor.
1758 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
Thanks for my 2 votes tho, I honestly didn’t expect it would be you guys lol
1758 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
brittany honestly broke my heart but i cant say i dont deserve it
1758 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
@thewinner see If you would’ve told me that earlier.....
1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Congrats Sagar and Abel. You both played strong games and from where I was sitting and you each would have been a deserving winner. But a little more congrats to Sagar since he is the victor.
1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Sagar: Were you expecting to win tonight?

Abel: Are you more disappointed that you came up short or proud of your accomplishment of making the Final 2?
1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
We'll do a brief Q&A session right now, and if anyone has any questions for me about the season I'd be happy to answer.
1758 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
I’m definitely proud of my accomplishment, I played as hard as I possibly could and I wouldn’t change it for the world :)
1758 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
umm i think if you put a gun to my head i would have given myself a slight edge going into tonight but going into a reunion with even the tiniest bit of optimism is setting yourself up for disappointment

tbh this vote could have easily gone any way and the juror breakdown kind of speaks to that
1758 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
I was quite surprised by some of the juror votes. I would have predicted the opposite vote for quite a few of the jury members.
1758 days 23 hours ago
Russell11
@thewinner fav and least fav?

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!