This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

1773 days 11 hours ago
thewinner
Thursday, July 27th, at 7 PM EST. (LIVE)
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Hello everyone, it's time for our first challenge!

Sending out mails now.
1772 days 12 hours ago
Coyle14
helllooooo
1772 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
hi
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
For this challenge it is not necessary to check-in on time to participate.
1772 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
here
1772 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
bump
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
I will go ahead and explain today's challenge.
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
“Best of the Bunch”

Honduras is a country which once heavily relied on the exporting of bananas to sustain their unstable economy - so much so that they were one of the first nations to be described as a “banana republic”. Unfortunately, the country cannot count on bananas as much as they used to and the power of this once crucial export has declined. This is partly due to 1998’s Hurricane Mitch which destroyed a sizable percentage of the nation’s bananas. Bananas are still symbolically important, but there is a shortage when compared to the glorious yellow banana-filled past.

In this challenge you will attempt to get your hands on these prized bananas.

This challenge will begin at 7:05 and end at 7:25. At random intervals I will post “banana falls”. There will be ELEVEN bananas that will fall throughout the challenge.

It is your job to claim these bananas for your tribe. Simply post *catches banana for (your tribe name)* to catch a falling banana. The first person to catch the banana will score one point for their tribe. The tribe with the most points after all 11 bananas have fallen will win immunity.

However, there is a twist. We all know how slippery and dangerous bananas can be. If your tribe has caught at least one banana, at any time any member of your tribe can post *throws banana peel at (insert name here)* of a castaway on the opposing tribe. If you do this, that castaway will be knocked out of the rest of the challenge can no longer compete. The catch is, if you throw a peel at someone, you lose that bananas from your score total and it’s as if that banana was never dropped. There will only be 11 bananas dropped even if some are used to throw.

Ties will be broken by whichever tribe reached the tying score first.

Let me know if there are any questions.
1772 days 12 hours ago
Russell11
Here
1772 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Here
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Also while I've got y'all here please send confessionals! I am creating an Edgic chart for the season and your confessionals are the main influencer on this.

And also, the hidden immunity idol will be officially "hidden" at the conclusion of the challenge. Details about it can be found in the thread devoted to its rules.
1772 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Here
1772 days 12 hours ago
noobsmoke13
gotcha king
1772 days 12 hours ago
thewinner
Alright if there are no questions then start cracking your fingers and prepare to catch these bananas (which will begin falling at 7:05).
1772 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
can i throw a banana peel at the host

open group

Group Game Hell 9: BB - Dynamic Duos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!