This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 5

Topic » [S1] Episode 5

1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Shall we move on to the next Duel, we have the horse with a horn, it's the Unicorn and the survivor, it's the Star

Let's Battle!!!
1556 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Jameslu
Rubes
I think The Chicken Nugget and The Unicorn will win both :)

I think so too tbh

samedt
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Will be a single elimination on episode 7 and then a double elimination in episode 8.

So 3 left for the final
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedStar3

Aimee- Janet Devlin

Chris- This is a battle of obvious artists and random.org is the one to blame. Both really owned that song and gaved their own twist to it and great job ladies however one of you stood out to this duel.

Dan- Janet I love your unique voice. this performance was a little more laid back for you. I think you really have a talent that is like no other.
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedUnicorn3

Aimee- Haley Reinhart

Chris- This is a battle of obvious artists and random.org is the one to blame. Both really owned that song and gaved their own twist to it and great job ladies however one of you stood out to this duel.

Dan- Now that's how you SANG! a song. Yass Haley that's how you make a song your own. I really think your voice is incredible and powerful and full of soul.
1556 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
Will be a single elimination on episode 7 and then a double elimination in episode 8.

So 3 left for the final

Ah okay cool got it!
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Whoever wins this duel will be the second artists confirmed for the merge as the other will be in danger of taking it Off! I wish the best of luck to the both of you!

The winner of the duel is...
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
... THE UNICORN 馃
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Congrats to the Unicorn for surviving the duel and you will be moving on and joining the Chicken Nugget in the merge
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Whereas the Star, unfournately you and The Babushka Doll will be in danger

Now for a masked singer guest Performance, they are currently hidden in The Masked Singer UK and shocked all when she sung opera, it's The Duck!! 馃
1556 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Will The Star finally get eliminated???
1556 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Or should we rename it "The Cat" with it's 9 Lives.
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
1556 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Haha Aili
1556 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Please can The Star finally be eliminated!

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!