This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 4

Topic » [S1] Episode 4

1569 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Masks competing in this episode (19/1/20)
8pm GMT

The Star 馃専
The Pink Poodle 馃惄
The Koala 馃惃
The Arctic Wolf 馃惡
The Chicken Nugget 馃崡
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
10 minutes
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
*Kat walks out onto the Stage*

Kat- Welcome to the Masked Singer, Tengageds biggest guessing game. Last night we said goodbye to The Mermaid who was revealed as Morissette Amon!

Tonight The Arctic Wolf 馃惡, The Chicken Nugget 馃崡, The Pink Poodle 馃惄, The Star 馃専, The Koala 馃惃 will all fight for survival as 1 more is unmasked
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
Let's welcome our Judges/Detectives
1567 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Who is behind the mask?
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
CHRIS (CHRIS2PEI)!
AIMEE (AMNESIA_)!
DAN (BBSUPER92)!
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
First up tonight she tackled Adele but can she tackle Emeli Sand茅, it's the PINK POODLE 馃惄
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedPinkPoodle2

袗imee- Poor song choice but I still don鈥檛 know who this is so that鈥檚 a positive!

Chris- I liked your rendition of the song, and you're from Koryn from the The Voice i guess??

Dan- That was a pretty good performance you have an amazing ability to flip from cheat to head perfectly. I thought I knew who you were last week but this week I'm not sure. But I think you are a country singer.
1567 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
here!!! 馃惐
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
So is Koryn Hawthorne underneath The Pink Poodle? Who knows but here's a clue

The Pink Poodle- *In Squeaky Voice* I might not have a heart of stone, but my stone is gold!
1567 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
Now we have The Koala! They defied expectations last week and they are hoping to do the same this time!
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedKoala2

袗imee- wow!! You can really sing gal. Still don鈥檛 know who you are. I need a clue then I might know as your voice is so familiar I need time!

Chris- OMG! I loved that song and you definitely sang it in beautiful way. I uave no idea who you are i guess your from Australia since you're Koala.

Dan- That was a great performance I really loved this performance. Your voice was so amazing here I felt the emotions. But I a little stumped, maybe you are the carpenter's?
1567 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
The Koala must be an Australian!
1567 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
nah it's not Karen Carpenter
1567 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
So The Detectives are thinking The Koala could be someone from The Carpenters?

Do you agree? Here's a clue to help

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!