This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Episode 1

Topic » [S1] Episode 1

1574 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
Live Show 1 will start on the 14th January at 8pm GMT (if there is a change I will let you know)

Episode 1 Performances

Duel 1: The Red Dragon Vs The Mermaid
Duel 2: The Unicorn Vs The Ladybug
Duel 3: The Babushka Doll Vs The Goose
1572 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm excited!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
*Kat walks out onto the stage*

Kat- Welcome to the Masked Singer! Probably the most weirdest Tengaged show ever created. We have 12 singers dressed up in costumes and sing for survival. Sounds simple right? The 6 contestants will compete in 3 groups of 2 and the winner will move onwards. The loser of each three will be in danger and one will be unmasked tonight
1572 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Here and super nervous and excited at the same time!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Shall we meet our Judges/Detectives
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
KAT (Covered for Chris but I have not done comments cause I know who everyone is, o have done my rankings though)
AIMEE!
DAN!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Okay so shall we meet our guest very weird pair, it's The Red Dragon 馃惒 Vs The Mermaid 馃
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Starting off our duel is The Red Dragon!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedRedDragon1

Aimee- Wow this dragon certainly has a fab voice! Very strong vocals, she sounds American to me and someone with a voice like this must have been perhaps a coach on The Voice so I鈥檓 going to say that this is Jennifer Hudson but I don鈥檛 know for sure..

Dan- This was a very powerful performance and I loved it you really have a great voice.

Now I think i know who this is for sure. Hopefully I'm right.

I think that you are Ali Caldwell
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
So our judges think The Red Dragon is Ali Caldwell or Jennifer Hudson

Who do you think is behind the mask?!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Next up is The Mermaid
1572 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kat already has my predictions for everyone :P

Hoping I'm right for the 7 I guessed properly for!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
http://bit.ly/MaskedMermaid1

Aimee- *standing ovation* wow Mermaid! This was fantastic. You sounded superb especially at the last bit of the song you were beautiful as is a mermaid so well done!! I genuinely have no clue who you are as you have such a distinctive sound. I鈥檓 gonna guess that you are someone who has been around in the music industry for a longtime so I鈥檓 gonna say Celion Dion.

Dan- Wow! That was really captivating your vocal range isnoutbof this world. And you brought a powerful and light vocal.
You were born to be a singer.

I Know exactly who this is when I heard your vocal break It clicked in my brain this is

You are ...... Morrisette Amon
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Lol 馃槀 you are a good guesser I will say that
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
So our judges think that Morissette Amon & Celine Dion may be behind the Mermaid!

Who do you think is behind the mask鈦夛笍
1572 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
hellocat
Lol 馃槀 you are a good guesser I will say that

It's a talent ;)

open group

The Masked Singer (S1) 馃幁

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!