This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Outside The Villa -

Topic » - Outside The Villa -

1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
*Kaiden smiles*
Kaiden : Thanks Sophia, Even your name sounds gorgeous, Amazing personality, Stunning beauty and a gorgeous name *Smiles* What's your type of guy then?
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
*Sam smiles and raises the glass*

Sam : Cheers *Sips drink* So what's your type of woman then?
1519 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Sophia takes a sip of her champagne*

Sophia: I want a guy that’s mature and basically knows what they want. They’ve got to have good banter because that’s what I have and a beaming personality! Someone who I feel I can really trust you know.
1519 days 12 hours ago
iDarryn
*Jake would also sip his drink after the cheers with Sam*

Jake: Do you know what? I don't have a specific type. For me, it's all about vibing with the right person if you get me?
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Kaiden : Oh yeah definitely, I'm 24 now, I'm ready to settle down and find myself a girlfriend and maybe hopefully it leads to more, If you've got banter bring it, I never shy down from a challenge *Laughs*
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Sam : Yeah definitely, i do like a guy who's full of banter and chat, if he can't pack that, he's not for me
1519 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Sophia nods*

Sophia: I’m 25 so you’re only a year younger than me. Plus you aren’t that bad on the eyes either so that’s always a plus.
1519 days 12 hours ago
iDarryn
Jake: I completely get that. It's all about personality. You have such beautiful eyes...
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Sam : Thanks Jake, So how old are you?
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Kaiden : That's probably why your already lost in my eyes then *Laughs*
1519 days 12 hours ago
iDarryn
Jake: I am 20, which I know is quite young but I am mature and looking for someone special on here to take home to my family. How old are you Samantha?
1519 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Sophia laughs*

Sophia: Steady on Kaiden I only get lost in boys eyes if I feel some sort of way about them..you got a lotta work to do *Sophia sips her drink and makes eye contact with him*
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Sam : I'm 25, So there's a 5 years difference, but i know what your saying

*Kaiden sips his drink and winks*
1519 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
*Sophia sets her drink down*

Sophia: So, what do you like to do in your spare time?
1519 days 12 hours ago
adamslater19
Kaiden : Not going to lie, But i'm a huge movie fan, I love watching films and hanging out with the bro's and Gym obviously, But i love films

open group

✧ LOVE ♡ ISLAND ♡ SEASON ♡ 1 ✧

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!