This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MK Big Brother - HoH #13

Topic » MK Big Brother - HoH #13

1354 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
1354 days 14 hours ago
mbarnish1
Hi houseguests, let’s take it back to week 9 to the half the power music competition where you had to name 5 songs from the genres of rock, country, pop or hip hop. One of those genres doesn’t sound that familiar. Oh right, nobody chose country but tonight you will. You’ll have to identify 10 country songs along with the artist, the houseguest to do it in the quickest amount of time will win part one of the three part head of household competition. Message us when you’re ready to go, any questions?
1354 days 14 hours ago
KittyBitz
I-
1353 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
In third place is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wilson, who did not submit
1353 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
In second place is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Logan, with a time of 9:18:00

Which means Shane with a time of 2:28:46, you have won part 1 of the final HoH
1353 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
Hi houseguests, lets take it back to week 8 to the half the power competition where you had to unscramble 10 usernames on my friends list. This competition will be like that, however the usernames will be written in a number to letter (exactly like task 5 of the veto yesterday) since Shane was the only one that made it to this point and can’t compete in this part of the HoH. The houseguest that is quicker to correctly identify 20 usernames will win part 2 of the HoH. Any questions?

Example

If the numbers were 4 1 18 2 5 the answer would be darbe!

A= 1 B= 2 C=3 D=4 E=5 F=6 G=7 H=8 I=9 J=10 K=11 L=12 M=13 N=14 O=15 P=16 Q=17 R=18 S=19 T=20 U=21 V=22 W=23 X=24 Y=25 Z=26
1353 days 23 hours ago
mbarnish1
I forgot to mention the 20 usernames will be on my friends list and both of you will receive different sets!
1353 days 22 hours ago
KittyBitz
Is this live
1353 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
In second place is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wilson, who did not submit. Therefore Logan you are moving on to Part 3 of the HOH with a time of 30:13.

Gl Logan and Shane in the LIVE HOH Part 3 at 8pm est.
1353 days 19 hours ago
KittyBitz
LOL YOU HAD TO SAY MY TIME
1353 days 18 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Lmao
1353 days 17 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Hi houseguests! This competition is called “Triple Trouble” and here’s how it works. It is formatted exactly like yesterday’s veto competition except there will be three tasks instead of five. You’ll have to complete each task before we send you the next one. The houseguest to complete all 3 tasks the fastest will win the final head of household! Any questions?
1353 days 17 hours ago
killenit
nope!
1353 days 17 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Waiting on Logan then I will post the first part rules !
1353 days 17 hours ago
KittyBitz
Go
1353 days 17 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
TASK 1

This is called “Order The Comps”. As the title suggests you be submitting all the comps we played this season in order to your production chats. For example it be the first HOH name followed by the first POV name followed by the second HOH name etc.

The half the Power comps names does not have to be on the list so disregard those for the purposes of the challenge.

open group

MK Station

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!