This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 1: Chapter 2 (Start Your Engines)

Topic » Set 1: Chapter 2 (Start Your..

1771 days ago
nathorix
(yeah we should @chris)
1771 days ago
Rubes
(@Marcogr45 Obviously. I meant after the contest. I was just wondering if you wanted to)
1771 days ago
Bvance1212
(I’m following it Chris)
1771 days ago
bigdizzleyomama
(I’m down for anything i think we should let tommy have his moment first though)
1771 days ago
Marcogr45
(Yeah sure, then we go together to the gym, are you ok with that?)
1771 days ago
Christian37
(we can battle after that)
1771 days ago
spinfur
*He nods*
He seems like it but now we can head to cerulean together with Kylene! Um... where is she?
1771 days ago
MudkipzFTW
M - "Attack after attack in beautiful patterns, Jasmine's Poliwag is showing that might sometimes does make a difference in a Pokemon Contest as she shuts down Gulpin's moves time after time!!!"

*Gulpin falls back, its eyes rolling*

"AND THAT IS IT FOLKS!!! WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT ON THE CLOCK, JASMINE IS OUR WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1771 days ago
Rubes
(@nathorix I’m down for a double battle that we were gonna do earlier but yes let’s let Jasmine win this first!)
1771 days ago
MudkipzFTW
*Kylene appears, huffing*

"Right here lame brains"
1771 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(JASMINE NO GOD MODDING)
1771 days ago
MudkipzFTW
(i mean... tommy... oh fuck im calling you your rp name)
1771 days ago
iichaoskimmy
(Anna ou)
1771 days ago
spinfur
*He looks over to Kylene*
Hey! You also did good out there the contest competition seem tough but I'm sure you'll both make it to the final in the next one
1771 days ago
Marcogr45
(That god-mod lmao)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!