This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Killing Game - Daily Life 3

Topic » The Killing Game - Daily Life..

1766 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Though the Killing Game has gone stale, the drama has only picked up. Finding books on Witchcraft in the library, several Students slowly but surely began unraveling the mysteries of this Monastery. The Sacrifices, the pentagrams, the witchcraft, even who the Mastermind was to some extant.

After things started pointing to Jeremiah, Tempestt decided to put him to the test, and boy did he deliver. After threats of death, an attempted poisoning of two people, and a showing of blades in the Refectory, the boy ordered the Monokumas to sacrifice him for the "Ritual," making his role seem a bit... different than anticipated, and it left more questions than answers.

Who or WHAT is Nalla? Who are the missing Monokumas, and why aren't they here yet? What happens when the Blood Pentagram fills? Who is this "Her" Jeremiah referred to before they struck him down, and why did they need HIS blood? Why was Jeremiah the "Mastermind?" Why did he say the students had "betrayed us?" Most importantly, WHY ARE THEY HERE? All these questions and more will slowly but surely be revealed. IF the students survive long enough to figure them out.

(You may begin RPing if you wish :P The Monomess will be around, so feel free to interact with them. They may be ASSHOLES but they'll be there for you <3 in these dark dark times)
1766 days 12 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I do have a Funeral to go to, and it starts at 1, so I won't be active for a good bit of the afternoon :P)
1766 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(well, NVM I'm not starting this today. I have a lot of crap I have to do irl and I just can't do it rn. we will start tomorrow at 4 PM EST if that's okay with you guys)
1766 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
(Can it not be any earlier? Since 4 PM for me is 9 PM :/ it鈥檚 fine if not would just be better for me if possible to be earlier)
1766 days 8 hours ago
nathorix
(Hey guys sorry I could be that active on daily life 2 but I鈥檒l be more active no this tomorrow,as I got stuff going on rn in my life!)
1766 days 8 hours ago
nathorix
(So tomorrow I鈥檒l be able to rp!)
1766 days 5 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol okay I'll start at noon so u can be on rubes)
1765 days 20 hours ago
nathorix
(lmao I missed a lot last time so imma make sure to be active this time)
1765 days 8 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(hey y'all I'm here just eating 馃槀 Chapter 3 officially starts NOW so good luck hoes. I will not allow any killing until 4 PM EST or after, and only on people who ARE NOT YET SAFE

Safety comes from doing your chores as always. First 6 to do so are safe. have fun my lovelies)
1765 days 7 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*Kyle is in the garden, relaxing*
1765 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Nun Monokuma walks around the Garden, watching Kyle with a smirk, her rosary spinning in the air*
1765 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(ALSO AS TEMPESTT WON THE POLL BY ALMOST HALF THE VOTES, SHE WILL BE IMMUNE FROM KILLING UNTIL THE NEXT TRIAL PHASE - which means she COULD be the killer - AND ALSO MEANS SHE COULD STEAL ONE OF THE SPOTS OF SAFETY BY DOING HER CHORES THUS MAKING THE KILL POOL BIGGER, or she could do the noble thing and let more people be safe :P Up to Rennac)
1765 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
(Oooh... I鈥檒l need to think about that*
*Tempestt is leaning against a garden wall. Her hair is messier than usual* ...
1765 days 7 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
*Mayu wanders out to the garden.*
1765 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(XD)

*Nun Monkuma watches the girls with a snicker, her beads whizzing through the air*
1765 days 7 hours ago
Rennac
*Tempestt鈥檚 eyes are also dreary and baggy. You can tell she鈥檚 had trouble sleeping. She has a ribbon in her hand tightly tied around her fingers*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!