This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa - After Hours

Topic » Danganronpa - After Hours

1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
LMAO Trying to think... I know by the end of it, almost NOBODY had an actual weapon on hand. More often than not, people killed with someone else's stuff. If someone wanted to kill you, there wouldn't have been much of a fight in ANY case
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Yeah... meet the thief who took the poisons from the gym
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh fuck you that was you too
Well i had a secret too and im not saying anything now 馃槨
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Vivi and I were the safety squad making sure no one had stuff they weren鈥檛 supposed to
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Jordan was planning his own suicide
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
You bitch
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Thank you
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
>=[
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Are you allowed to say what the D and Hs meant?
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Things I totally BSed-

Nalla
The Flooded Aquarium
The Code
The Game (originally it was supposed to just instill fear, but as it became an RP I realized it could be the link between your mind and your body)

I mean, you have to realize, when I started hosting this it was JUST a GAME. It didn't turn into an RP until later and by that point I had to just use what I had and try to make everything work together :P
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
IT WAS DESPAIR AND HOPE YOU NUMBNUTS
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Well i had a lot of fun 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍)
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
I know but why did we get an H or a D in a certain spot in the string
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
So much fun i wanted to trip everyone up by having savino suicide even though it was a heroic move in his mind馃槀馃槀馃槀
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
That didn't fucking matter LMAO It was supposed to be a certain number at the end of the killing game, but the pattern was random

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!