This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa - After Hours

Topic » Danganronpa - After Hours

1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
So if you guys thought everything was all sugar-dumpling and honey-pot-pies you were WRONG. LOL

Also - More than half of the cast (following the first trial) stole from one another at some point in the Game. And I do mean, More than Half. Thievery happened almost daily, and I was shocked it didn't come up more in trials, but few people wanted to go looking through THEIR OWN STUFF and went rummaging through everyone else's
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Rika forgot the Deck and Kitchen were locked up at night

Shane and Adam both went inact while planning a murder (I believe adam's was day 1)

I think the trap bit was one of London's first attempts? Or I might be thinking of yours Nova? Wasn't yours a trap? Or were you just going to use the underground areas?
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Wow someone stole one of my soccer balls didnt they =[)
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LMAO no Jordan... If I remember right, nobody stole from you. You didn't have anything useful...)
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
I never planned a murder using the underground area, though if I was going to I would have killed Vivi and used the underground area to move the body
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Good and hey his stuff was useful to himself just not a killing game. Im sure people arent bringing weapons and shit like they;re teens 馃槀馃槀馃槀)
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
In fact, Savino's room is the ONLY room that was never broken into
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
I鈥檓 certain people stole my stuff, right?
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*cackles*
Nobody goes after a nice guy
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
You had several things stolen. Your clothes, ring (from the laundry). They broke in through the open bathroom and went through your things for at least TWO trials.
1802 days 15 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
OH WAIT VARIEN BUSTED YOUR DOOR DOWN SO NO YOU GOT BROKEN IN AS WELL
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
I鈥檓 lucky no one found the drugs I hid in my room
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Well fuck you max!
1802 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Drugs....... what the hell else didnt i know =[
1802 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Remember the stuff missing from the gym? XD

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!