This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Third Trial

Topic » The Third Trial

1811 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: You can easily enter Hanas OPENED room without disturbing anything. Hanas room is opened 24/7, the culprit snuck in her room and stole my journal! Not to mention also making a mess with my jewelry.
1811 days 3 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(what page number was the body dicovery, i wanna take a look at some evidence)
1811 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
If that was the case why did we find nothing of the sort in Hana's room? String was found all around the boat in places the killer went, but none was in Hana's room.
1811 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Easy. Why would the culprit bring string into Hanas room? That makes no sense because they wouldn’t. Also, no string was found in my room.
1811 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(35)
*savino huffs*
“Well..... what about ryker’s body i mean it had more than just the arrow.....”
1811 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Also, I was given a note as well, I was one of the ones that the culprit wanted to go to the library!
1811 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
London, those notes were obviously an attempt to frame Adam for the crime.
1811 days 3 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
string? what do you guys mean by sting found everywhere?
1811 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Adam sits*
1811 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
The framing of Rika was too damn obvious, and by leaving everyone who was able to be killed a note instantly put suspicion on Adam.
1811 days 3 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
can everyone please explain there alibis?
1811 days 3 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino bites his lip*
“.....”
1811 days 3 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: Varien, you’re not making any sense. What do you mean I tried to frame Adam? You’re gonna get us all killed before we even start the trial!
1811 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
Adam: I find it oddly amusing London is getting scared. Framing me was stupid. There was literally no evidence in my room. London is grasping at straws.
1811 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Everyone has none, that's the problem. This trap was set up during the night.

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!