This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Killing Game (Part 3)

Topic » The Killing Game (Part 3)

1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Savino finds himself in the Sauna. There is an open entryway with towels, lotions, and bathrobes hanging up or on the floor next to each of two doors. The two doors lead to a separate Sauna and changing room for boys and girls, the boys door being blue and the girls being pink*
1811 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savinos eyes light up he goes to the boys changing room*
1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*London finds herself in a rather large library. It appears to be the size of the kitchen and bedrooms one one side combined*

*there are sections on history, geography, fiction, and in the back she notices a section which has no description, simply a picture of Monokuma's face*
1811 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Adam being ignored goes into the room with London*
*Adam investigates the Monokuma section*
1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*the first thing Adam sees is what looks like a notepad from one of their rooms*

*there are dates and times written on it, as well as what looks like personal entries*
1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Savino finds that the changing room is clean, with tile floors, wooden benches, potted plants, and even stalls for those who are shy*
1811 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien also goes up to the 3rd floor and goes into the door at the end of the green hall*
1811 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Adam reads the entries*
1811 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*London takes a book from the fiction section*
1811 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino smiles and gets ready to go into the sauna he goes and relaxes once hes inside*
1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*as Varien opens the metal door, it grates and sticks, forcing him to bang it open*

*inside, all is pure darkness save for the metal steps and rails that lead downward*
1811 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien blinks*

Well uh... this is something.
1811 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Adam joins Varien*
1811 days 10 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Adam finds the entries are... haunting*

"I know they suspect me! I see the way they are looking at me!"

*a few days later*

"I told them who it was and they didn't believe me! Now everyone knows I am good in trials!"

*a few days later*

"That's two for two! I am honestly so good at this! But I think some people are starting to look at me as a threat."

*the next page has no time, no date, and the blood splatter covering the pad tells why*

"He's in my room! Hyima is in my room! I'm under the bed! He-"
1811 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Adam goes down the steps*

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!