This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Second Class Trial

Topic » The Second Class Trial

1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(you two were literally the only ones to vote for you LOL that's why i said NOBODY bought it in the end even though a few were honestly terrified and doubted right up till the very end XD)
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(So out of the 11 voting it was 6-2 with no chance of you two coming out of it)
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
"AND NOW!!! WHO'S READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT!?!?"

*Monokuma picks up his gavel high*

"ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!"
1814 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
ugh my acting flopped :((((

we literally planned to do it 5 minutes before kimmy posted the first message LMAO so it was all improv and as a result I faltered with the questioning. if we had had more time we probably could have done better ugh
1814 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://i.imgur.com/TfUXd.gif
1814 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
*Miyazaki rushes to Naomi and hugs her*

"No, no."

*She hugs her tightly and cries, kissing her on the forehead*
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
https://ui-ex.com/images/monokuma-transparent-animated-gif-2.gif

*a chain shoots out of the curtains, wrapping around Naomi's waist*

*she grabs hold of Miyazaki, screaming as it pulls her back, their grip falteri g as the Ultimate Knitter is pulled into the dark tunnel*

*on the television screens, it shows her shouting as the chain pulls her towards a large, white square of plastic*

*slamming down onto it, hard, she gasps*

*a motorized humming causes her to look over as a huge metalic beam covered in strange hooks moves towards her*

*an overhead look reveals that she is on a giant sewing machine*

*words flash across the screen*

{THE ULTIMATE RAG DOLL}
1814 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino looks away*
1814 days 17 hours ago
purplebb4
*Miyazaki sobs and turns her head, covering her face with her hands*
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Monokuma jumps on the buttons on top of the Sewing machine, and the board moves along its length, the machine slamming its metal rod down onto the board with such force it shakes the whole table*

*it quickly moves up the whole length of the sewing board, leaving a trail of string*

*Monokuma grabs a knob, pulling it over as the machine keeps moving, getting closer and closer to Naomi*

*all at once, it comes down on her arm*

*she screams as the metallic arm crushes her limb, stitching a thread into it*

*Monokuma shouts in glee as he turns the board with the knob, making the machine come down on both of her legs one right after the other, smashing them into nothing more than hunks of flesh around the knees as more thread is put through them*

*after taking out her last arm, the board moves until her face is under the beam*

*closing her eyes, tears over her face, Naomi waits for the- *SQUELCH**

*the machine keeps going, smashing her body to bits and pulling bits of string through her again and again*

*when it's finally over, Monokuma walks over, picking up a human sized string doll with button eyes and frilly hair*

*giving it a hug, the bear cackles as blood sprays from between the threads, hitting the camera seconds before the screens shut off*
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Monokuma pops up on his throne, covered in Naomi's blood*

"WAHOO I love a good patchwork! Good Job boys and girls! You solved another murder!"

*he wipes some of the blood off, shaking his hands in their direction to send some their way*

"Now, back to the Elevator. I'll open up the Third Floor for you all shortly, as a way of saying thanks for this A+ entertainment!!!"
1814 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
London: ... damn...
1814 days 17 hours ago
Novamax243
*Varien just shudders due to what he just watched*

This is just... horrifying
1814 days 17 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*savino shakes his head*
“Horrible.....”
1814 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(I'll have the new Forum up soon LOL Have fun exploring - And be on the lookout. Some of your classmates are already planning the next victim's demise XD I'm in love with this game UGH!!! The more trials you compete in, the harder it'll be to discover your culprits. Good Luck hoes!!!)

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!