This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Second Class Trial

Topic » The Second Class Trial

1813 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
*Monokuma cackles as the Students enter the Trial room. In Hana and Shane's stead, two new black and white pictures with red X's over their faces*

"Alright boys and girls! You know the drill! Figure out who the Blackened is, or EVERYBODY gets to walk the plank! It is time to get this Class Trial UNDERWAY!!!"

Current Time: 7:30 AM EST (May 19th 2019)
Ending Time: 7:30 AM EST (May 20th 2019)

(You may now comment here)
1813 days 20 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol I get that y'all won't be as active this early, just start whenever you are ready)
1813 days 19 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(im here)
1813 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol only you 馃槈 you wanna converse with the Monochrome Bear?)
1813 days 19 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(monochrome?)
1813 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(... He's Monochromatic that's why he's MonoKuma)
1813 days 18 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(me waiting for more people)
1813 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(me waiting for you waiting for more people)
1813 days 18 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(you should send out mails for the trial)
1813 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(... OH SHIT I THOUGHT I HAD)
1813 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Meh, most everybody was active not too long ago... Gonna toss some shade out here but when I join a group game I tend to check up on it myself instead of depending on someone else to mail me about it :P

No offense hoes)
1813 days 18 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(me waiting for more people)
1813 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(LMAO it's gonna be a bit of a wait. A lot of them were active when (and after) I first posted this but apparently aren't enjoying it enough to check in... *sigh*)
1813 days 17 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(tizian is online)
1813 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol I mailed him so we will see. I'm taking a shower be back soon)
1813 days 17 hours ago
Tizian
(hey... I'm gonna post a few then I must go, and I'll be back later on my break around 2-3pm most likely.)

Rika stands there, looking around at the others. "So... yeah let's just start by listing some evidence and such so we have a platform to start on.

The body had a huge dent in the back of the head, which resulted in only one blow and I can somewhat explain that in a second.

The murder weapon was a light dumbbell that was missing from a rack in the gym. It was found wrapped up in a trenchcoat found in a cabinet.

A blood smear trail led the way towards such cabinet, which makes me feel as if the killer had dropped their weapon on the ground initially.

I believe that the victim was actually wearing the trench coat during their murder. The back of the trench coat has just a singular blood splatter, which makes me reason that there was only one hit necessary to kill the victim. The killer then took off the victim's trench coat, wrapping the dumbbell on the inside of the coat and placing it in the cabinet for us to find.

The thing is, how did that blood smear trail happen? Did they just drag the coat? The body?"

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!