This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Set 1: Chapter 1 (A New Beginning)

Topic » Set 1: Chapter 1 (A New..

1753 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(This Chapter is mainly for the new trainers :P I'm posting it now because... people know I don't do shit on a schedule XD This Chapter will end 48 hours from when we begin)

New Trainers:
You are either waiting for Professor Oak's Laboratory to open up (Genji / Nopalito) or you are on the way to Pallet Town through Route 1 (Nathorix). Either way, you can arrive at Oak's whenever you wish :P
If you're from a Different region, you likely rode an SS ship over to Vermillion City, and then reached Pallet Town via another ship dropping you off north of Cinnabar Island, just south of Pallet Town. (X / Jordan / Aja)

===========================================

Returning Trainers:
You can either NOT participate in this first chapter OR you can be travelling through Viridian Forest so you can watch the Upcoming Pokemon Contests.

Returning Contestants, and those who hadn't gone through Viridian Forest: You will still be in Viridian City, and I will have more stories ready for you so just ask around :P You can battle, challenge one another, or start to find these NPC rivals I have ready for you HEE HEE HEE >:D

(The Episode begins at 3 PM EST today - so once this post is @ 3 1/2 hours)
1753 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Everything is set LOL Mailing ya'll now :D)
1753 days 19 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(Ugh I'm honestly looking forward to it XD Just hoping people don't...... you know....... screw it up :P)
1753 days 18 hours ago
FireX
I gotta say im super excited about this. Not seen anyone else do a pokemon rp so cant wait to do this
1753 days 18 hours ago
Marcogr45
(FINALLY ITS BACK IM SO EXCITED OMG)
1753 days 18 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(hey Marco xD I'm ready for you this time!!!)
1753 days 18 hours ago
Rubes
(CANNOT WAIT TO BE THE VERY BEST :P)
1753 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
(IF EITHER OF YOU STEAL THE POKEMON I WANT I SWEAR)
1753 days 17 hours ago
Aquali
(So glad it's starting again)
1753 days 17 hours ago
ScarletteTheQueen
(i was in pewter city, am i in this episode?)
1753 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol Scarlette have you read anything???)
1753 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(okay if anybody else still has their moves I can add those in lololol)
1753 days 17 hours ago
Marcogr45
(Scarlette want to go together like before?)
1753 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
(Lmao I’m all the way in mt. Moon I think I might sit this one out)
1753 days 17 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
(lol you'll be sitting out for like a week Billy)
1753 days 17 hours ago
Bvance1212
(I figured as much, I’m good with that only because I do have a hectic overnight schedule this week

open group

The Orphans

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!