This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1717 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hey
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== Survivor: Gameboard ===
C'MON IN GUYS! I hope you've all played a few rounds of Monopoly or Risk because it's board game night.

First, you’ll want to open this in another tab: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1l4uHJ7zAgOmk6F-w2qbSd7RrJF6hG_nQa5oGhT_8GqE/edit?usp=sharing

(or the screenshot but that's not fun.)
https://gyazo.com/6cc14d6445b10d36d287e51bd93430f0

Every round one person from each tribe will claim a spot on the board’s grid. Adding the corresponding number on the tile to your tribe’s base score. If multiple players claim the same grid, they will face off in a duel for the space.

To duel the player representing their tribe will have to post in order: “Duel 1” through “Duel 10” the first player to reach ten in order will win the tile.

The tiles marked with a question mark will give your tribe a hidden advantage(s) that will help out in future rounds of the challenge, but is it worth the risk of a turn?

If you cannot access the google document for any such reason I’ll provide updating screenshots along the way upon your turn. If you’ve already checked-in; Please warn me and your tribe if you have to leave mid-challenge. Then you’ll be taken out of the rotation. If not said, your tribe will face a severe penalty, losing a turn. The board has a total of forty-nine points. The two tribes with the most points after all tiles are taken win Tribal Immunity.

Finally, there will be a strict rule on submitting your grid choices within two minutes or it won’t count. Starting after the first round. Strategize with other tribes is allowed but you must be quick, within the two minute time limit to submit your decision.

Do we have any questions?
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
= Here =

🧕 BB's Battalion
- Harry
- Hufus
- Brady

💢 Julian's Juggernauts
- Lee
- Jay
- Nick

🏳️ Kolby's Klan
- Robby
- John
- Demi
- Max

💁🏻‍♂️ Patrick's Platoon
- Tashi
- James
- Brittany

Check-in will close at 8:05PM EST.
1717 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
Can I check out cause my connection is about to be really spotty
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Robby
-
Yeah that's fine I'll take you out of the rotation.
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
If there's no questions lets get to it.
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
We'll go in order of checking-in. Which means our first round is between the four following players:

- Harry
- Lee
- John
- Tashi

Please MAIL me your grid selections. After the first round we will have a two minute time period to submit.
1717 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Are we mailing choices
1717 days 8 hours ago
demikol
Yes
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Harry
-
Yes! You'll PM me on Tengaged.
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Waiting on Tashi & Harry.
1717 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== ROUND | 1 ===

Harry: C5
Lee: D4
John: B4
Tashi: D2

No duels! Harry claims five points for his tribe. Everyone else four points.
1717 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
Isn't C5 a 3 point spot?
1717 days 8 hours ago
Novamax243
2 point, my bad
1717 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
@Kolby check BB's Battalion tribe chat!

open group

MemeVivor | Sicily - War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!