This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 [Dirty 30]

Topic » Episode 9 [Dirty 30]

799 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
799 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
Returnee Challenge:
================
This returnee challenge is called “To The Top” and here is how it works!

STAGE 1: When the challenge starts you must run up the hill 20 times. By simply posting *Runs up hill 1* all the way up to 20.

STAGE 2: Once you reach the top of the hill I will post a puzzle in your confessional chat.

STAGE 3: Once you finish that puzzle ping me in your confessional and I will give you a list of 7 tengaged usernames that have been scrambled.

STAGE 4: Once you complete the ten of them ping me in your confessional and I will give you two scrambled phrases, you must solve one of them to get the returnee spot that corresponds to that phrase. (So if you unscramble one of them and see it in the forum posted by someone else you need to try to solve the other one)

The first person to claim each phrase will return to this game. Everyone else will be eliminated for good.

Any questions?
799 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
*I will be checking discord obviously but i will get to you FASTER if you ping me when you are done with something. but dont spam ping me or i will be cunty to you
799 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
Howdy!
799 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
i will post go at :02

good luck! hugs you all
799 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Howdy!
799 days 21 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Is it all on discord?
799 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
gl everyone
799 days 21 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
799 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
no mmaba you do the posting in this forum and you post the final phrase in this forum

the puzzle and the usernames are in your confessional chat on discord
799 days 21 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Okay
799 days 21 hours ago
EbonyGothChild666
FOUR STAGES????? im out.
799 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay.

GET READY. I WILL POST GO. THERE WILL BE NO COUNTDOWN
799 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
GO.
799 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
*Runs up hill 1*
799 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
*Runs up hill 1*

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!