This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 [Dirty 30]

Topic » Episode 1 [Dirty 30]

809 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
809 days 23 hours ago
Kelly0412
Daily #1
=========
Your opening challenge of Dirty 30 is called “Settle This or Save Me” and here is how it works!

There will be 12 rounds each consisting of a mini challenge such as a puzzle or flash game or something. . If you win a round you must INSTANTLY (within 2 minutes of me declaring you the winner) pick someone to be safe with you. After 12 rounds, the 6 people who did not win a round or were not picked will be purged out and headed to the redemption house.

Any questions?
809 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
*It will be EIGHT rounds.

the first four rounds will be double rounds where 2 people will win, and each save 1 person

the last 4 rounds, one person will win and will save one person

hehe
808 days 21 hours ago
britfelt
Fingers myself
808 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
iconic
808 days 21 hours ago
Pestilence
Plays with my asshole
808 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
PURGE
808 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hello!

i will post the first round at :02ish

i wont require you to put your profile in your screenshots but if i smell something fishy I will ask you to require further proof you did it yourself
808 days 21 hours ago
EbonyGothChild666
kk
808 days 21 hours ago
britfelt
WHERE DO WE POST OUR SS
808 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
here
808 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
"i wont require you to put your profile in your screenshots but if i smell something fishy I will ask you to require further proof you did it yourself"

"do you need to have your tg profile in the screenshot of the finished puzzle/flash game/etc?"
808 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
okay!

GET READY FOR ROUND 1.

for the first 4 rounds, 2 people will win and will each save one person!

good luck
808 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
808 days 21 hours ago
Zoon

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!