This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [SURV:STFD]

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

984 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
ask whatever you want say whatever you want

winner reveal @ 7pm est tomorrow
984 days 2 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Easy vote
984 days 2 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Easy vote
984 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp
Easy vote
984 days 2 hours ago
LaylaLove
Easy vote
984 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
speech coming soon teehee
984 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
i can answer anyone's questions if needed
not gonna write huge essays thats boring as fuck

i played with imogen and benry since day 1 and i really had my trust in them
i won 3 individual immunities and secured my tribe to be safe a couple times
i was also on the majority of EVERY SINGLE VOTE and if not, i always knew what was happening even when idols were in play. i knew about all the plans that happened in this game with the help of my allies, and i myself have made moves to secure myself even further and control my own game in order for me to dictate the path moving forward

i'd love to win the game and i love playing ORS that'd be my first ORS win and i feel like i deserve it for the strong strategic and physical game played. thank you
984 days 2 hours ago
TheOmen
Ok so I’ll make this quick.

Imogen I can’t vote for you because you told me to k*ll myself so idk can’t vote for ya

Benry and RuPiggy you both pissed me for voting me out bc I was not gonna win

So Benry and RuPiggy give me a number between 1-1,000,000 closet guess w/o going over wins my vote
984 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp
https://tengaged.com/img_p/9311853.jpg?c=1608019078.gif
984 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Hello Jury!

I just want to say thank you all for a very fun season. This was my FIRST ORS ever and I gave it my all!!!!

For reference, my final three from the beginning has been RuPiggy and Imogen, and girl we succeeded.

Let me say I played this game right down the middle. While this game was never TRULY split, it definitely was at moments, and Imogen was on one side, Ru Piggy on the other, and I sat comfortably in the middle! This let me have lot of valuable information.

Whenever my name did come up, they were both there to sway the direction away, and when it seemed my fate was locked, they were even there to give me idol clues! *Hugs Ru Piggy*

I think I tried to have fun with the season too, and I was always open to talking to some people

PRESWAP: Never went to tribal so who cares

SWAP: Ok so I was pretty much the swing vote both times and idk I think it worked out in my favor because Imogen was loyal to me, Tris would give me lots of information. RIP Brittany and George was a mess and people would've targeted me cuz of association lol

MY BIGGEST MOVE: I'd say I had two

A) Idoling out Harry. I debated between doing Harry or Layla here, but honestly, I kind of needed Ru Piggy to get blood on his hands. I'd knew he'd stay loyal to me/imogen at final 5, so by voting out Harry over Layla, he was forced to vote her out at final 5.

B) Ok this one not really cuz the round was a mess LMAOOO but getting Adam out. After the 8-5 vote with La La Boo, I really did not want the Von/Imogen/Mmaba side to be decimated cuz then I couldn't really play the middle you know? So I was planning on flipping the vote by getting Ru Piggy to flip with me, then Von/Mmaba/Imogen/Tris and Me and I had a vote block (that could be used until f8 but I just lied and said first 8 tribals to avoid suspicion) but then it didn't matter cuz like everyone self voted but it COULD'VE BEEN a big play.

MY BIGGEST REGRET: I definitely could've talked to more people (or at least message them once LMAOOO) so shoutout to Layla and Harry, sorry I never PM'd you girls

Anyway, open to individual questions!!

Thanks for a fun one
984 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
984 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
984 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp
so i joined this game with like 4 allies and i was just kinda hoping to see what happened

nearly shat my pants when von went home and the pants only got shittier once mmaba went home unexpectedly for me

all my life (in this game) i had to FIGHT considering i was at tribal like every week but one and it got me here.

i would appreciate your votes xoxo

https://media1.tenor.com/images/463f896c5631ff440d4c965f75794089/tenor.gif
984 days 2 hours ago
NicoleF
I hate Imogen and Benry made 0 effort to try with me.

RuPiggy was one of my closest allies, if not my CLOSEST ally…but honestly I’m kinda disgusted and turned off by stuff that I found out about him…and I feel betrayed.

I don’t know what to do honestly.
984 days 2 hours ago
Hunty
im sorry eddie. i tried protecting for all the rounds i could.

i refused to vote you literally everytime your name came up. but it came down to you and imogen in a tie, and i had a f2 deal with her since day 1.
984 days 2 hours ago
ILoveSleep
i tried a LITTLE bit like we talked about stats once

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!