This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE [LosORS at War]

Topic » FINALE [LosORS at War]

1117 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
The 7 of you have made it to Benjamin's Final but only ONE of you can walk away with the 500 ts

DARRIUS has had his share of highs and lows this game, will he prevail and grab that check?

DREW has shown he is not afraid to say what is on his mind... what will he say in the final days of the game?

KIARA has proven to be reserved but also shown to have a bit of a bite, can this diva make it to the end?

LEQUISHA has been called everything from boring to fake to a liar, but are those the qualities it takes to win?

MARIAH seems to be mild mannered, will this well behaved woman make history?

MIKE is a pain in my ass but is he also a pain in my wallet?

RAUL has me blocked on skype, will that hinder his ability in this final?
1117 days 21 hours ago
Kelly0412
April 13th @ 8 EST!
1117 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
RAUL has me blocked on skype, will that hinder his ability in this final?
1117 days 15 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Letttsssss gooooo
1117 days 14 hours ago
Darriusdabest
DARRIUS has had his share of highs and lows this game, will he prevail and grab that check?
1117 days 11 hours ago
MrBird
kinda have the best edit
1117 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
This Challenge is called “Tagline Terror” and here’s how it works. I will post some key events or facts about a movie. You will then figure out what movie you are describing and then find the tagline of this movie. The first person to post the name of the movie AND the tagline will score a point, the first person to THREE points will win immunity.
1117 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
ewww
1117 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
tfff
1117 days 5 hours ago
sosyomomma
congrats LQ!
1117 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi!
1117 days 5 hours ago
sosyomomma
hi
1117 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
hey
1117 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
hi
1117 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*struts in*
1117 days 5 hours ago
MichelleObama
hwllo

open group

[ORS] Opolis Reality Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!