This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Kinzig)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Kinzig)

1635 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Come on in Kinzig....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Tina H. (purplebb4): Your username is 'Purplebb4' and you find yourself starting on a tribe with Magenta Buffs. A shade off from officially being purple, do you find this to be some fickle coincidence or is this a sign from some higher being?

- Robby J. (RobbyJak): Tomorrow is the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Your tribe is leading a march in protest of the slaughter of millions of turkey's each November. You've taught them to walk on leashes and will be marching to the capital building. Do you see yourself, as a leader like figure, upfront guiding the turkeys? Or someone in the back-line cheering them on?

- Livingston H. (noobsmoke13): The opposite of being dead, is living. Your fire is still lit, which means, like your name, you're living(ston). Tonight, your getting your first hot date with me and the sour taste of Tribal Council in your mouth. Are you nervous about the vote? Do you think, Livingston could turn to Deadston, or is there another target on the chopping block?

- Gabe M. (skimmilk4): Your tribe has obtained a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol after the first challenge, with that and three days of searching do you think it could have potentially been found? If so, are you worried it could come into play tonight?

- Eddie H. (NicoleF): Even though this cast consists of 'newbies' to the new generation, it's still littered with past relationships from other Tengaged games, how much of a factor do you think previous connections will come into play this vote?

- Lorenzo R. (kingLiam): This is the first Tribal Council for your tribe! Last round, the enemy tribe: Danube had a wildly split vote, 4-3-1. One vote off from being a four to four tie. Do you expect something similar to happen tonight with this vote, or do you expect Kinzig to be more unified?

- Kevin C. (kevin121302): The Kinzig tribe was off to a good start last round, winning Tribal Immunity and saving themselves from the vote. Yet, the trend didn't continue. Now you guys have lost your first challenge and headed to vote a member off, how does your first taste of tribal feel?

- Julian W. (TheSexiestDude990): You sit on your wooden stool, facing the Tribal Council fires. Staring into the flame. As you're starving on the island, you're thinking of one thing, and one thing only. Tomorrow being Thanksgiving. What are three things you are thankful for?

-----------
- Votes are due FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29th | @8:00PM EST | 7:00PM CST | 5:00PM PST
- If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE.
1634 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
- Robby J. (RobbyJak): Tomorrow is the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Your tribe is leading a march in protest of the slaughter of millions of turkey's each November. You've taught them to walk on leashes and will be marching to the capital building. Do you see yourself, as a leader like figure, upfront guiding the turkeys? Or someone in the back-line cheering them on?
Ah yes my favorite classic survivor question
I see myself leading them on in the front by being carried on a chair being lifted up by 4 of my peasants I mean tribemates
1633 days 5 hours ago
demikol
How come I never got a turkey question? ;)
Happy holidays and good luck
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has an idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*no one stands*

Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Vote: Eddie"
Eddie.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Eddie"
Eddie.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"NicoleF"
Eddie.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"KEVIN"
Kevin.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Fifth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Vote = Kevin"
Kevin.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Sixth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"Kevin"
Kevin.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
That's three votes Eddie, three votes Kevin.

Two votes left.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Seventh vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"eddie please"
Eddie.
1633 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Eighth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
Second person voted off of Kolby's Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
"eddie"
Eddie.
1633 days 2 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Gg Eddie

open group

Survivor: Germany - The Black Forest(S1)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!