This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#Rattana Tribal Council #2

Topic » #Rattana Tribal Council #2

1855 days 10 hours ago
gumball221520
*Rattana Tribe walks in*

Please welcome the Jury, Matt, voted out last Tribal Council. The jury is not here to engage in conversation, the jury is only here to gather information to who they will vote for in the end.

----------Questions----------
Kevin (Kevin0621)- Kevin, your first Immunity win. How does it feel?

Harry (harrywasnak)- Harry, have you ever thought "hey we are at merge I need to make some big moves!" Has that ever crossed your mind?

Patrick (Pokepat)- You won the last Immunity challenge. Do you feel like you could be going home tonight?

Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- You have been here for 16 days. Do you think people see you as a threat?

Alexa (Fredou127)- This game is a long process. Is this hard for you?

Avril (AvrilSexy)- With Matt leaving last Tribal Council, do you think this game will get easier as people get voted off?

Brittany (13bam)- Not having the Immunity necklace around your neck, do you feel like you could go home tonight?

Sea (SeaViper)- Does this new tribe have a team captain yet? Or is the tribe split in half?

Jasoi (Jasoi)- You unlike last Immunity Challenge, you went at this challenge like it was nothing. Yet, you still failed to win Immunity. Why?

R.J (Ityaboinez)- With days passing do you feel like the next few tribals will be easy?

VOTES DUE BY MAY 9th at 8 PM EST/7 PM CENTRAL

SEND CONFESSIONALS
1855 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
You unlike last Immunity Challenge, you went at this challenge like it was nothing. Yet, you still failed to win Immunity. Why?
some are faster than others
1855 days 10 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin (Kevin0621)- Kevin, your first Immunity win. How does it feel?

It feels great but the reality is that’s only one person immune which leaves nine others at risk. Although winning is an amazing feeling it doesn’t hide the fact that I’ll have to be involved in some important decisions leading up to this tribal.
1855 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
1/10 VOTES RECEIVED
1854 days 23 hours ago
AvrilSexy
No, i think it very hard for us every time, nobody dont want go home
1854 days 23 hours ago
13bam
Brittany (13bam)- Not having the Immunity necklace around your neck, do you feel like you could go home tonight? Well, I haven't been that active so maybe
1854 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
I don't know the answer to that question
1854 days 15 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
- With days passing do you feel like the next few tribals will be easy?
i think im ok i think
1854 days 13 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)- You have been here for 16 days. Do you think people see you as a threat?

i dont think so but they should
1854 days 7 hours ago
gumball221520
7/10 VOTES RECEIVED
1854 days ago
gumball221520
VOTES READ TONIGHT
1853 days 14 hours ago
gumball221520
10/10 VOTES RECEIVED
1853 days 9 hours ago
gumball221520
Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area Immediately

I'll read the votes!
1853 days 9 hours ago
Kevin0621
Um I’m immune lol
1853 days 9 hours ago
Kevin0621
I’m immune!!
1853 days 9 hours ago
Jasoi
ISNT KEVIN IMMUNE

open group

Survivor Group Moved

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!