This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

1846 days 18 hours ago
MiharuWada24
*sits at reunion and sips cocktail*
1846 days 17 hours ago
snick427
*Gargles Absolut Vodka Berry Açaí*

I lub that drink
1846 days 12 hours ago
Dylangover1
Monster Monroe- why do you think you did get to the final 2 and if you could do it all over again what would you do change that
1846 days 8 hours ago
Macda27
Monster Monroe:

I think a big part was the looks that I served in the finale. I’ll admit I had a pounding headache at the time of making them so my mental and physical head wasn’t in the right place, and why some looked a little rushed. But I made all of them from scratch which I can’t say about all the other looks presented.

The worst part was having my lip-sync (Which I planned for hours dressing up and had to learn the entire song) wasn’t even valid so that’s a kick in my lady balls. Anyways, Goodluck to the final two. It seems connections with the hosts really do help queens get ahead.
1846 days 8 hours ago
nijoco
Wow....
that sounded hella nasty.
who has connection with who?
Joao is my friend but hasn't judged this race for 3 weeks....
1846 days 7 hours ago
lruthskelt
Oh? Didn't know you were the only one with things in IRL that could affect performance...
I also didn't know that the pot could call the kettles black with such ease..... *sips watered down cocktail and checks nails*
1846 days 7 hours ago
Lynda
*Linditta Ćwir enters*

I'm late bitches! It is so funny i still own the best track record out of all of everyone. Ehem can i have a question?
1846 days 7 hours ago
lruthskelt
Me too please (thought I said this yesterday durrr)
1846 days 2 hours ago
Dylangover1
Linditta Ćwir- you wear doing well and when you quit you said  "i just don't feel like my work on your race is appreciated" why was that when you had all mostly highs
1846 days 2 hours ago
Dylangover1
Sassina S. Slavia- you are in the f2 why do you think you hear and not someone else
1846 days 2 hours ago
lruthskelt
Sassina S. Slavia- you are in the f2 why do you think you hear and not someone else?

To be honest I think it's down to my growth and progression in this race, and some queens falling at the final hurdle. I always treat the challenges like I'm going to go, so I try harder to create my looks or perfect t the flaws noted by judges. Theres only been one challenge where I haven't taken critiques on board and learned from them, and that was only because I wasnt available to make changes when they were suggested, but I took that feedback into the next challenge with me, and will always take the critiques and see where I can adapt my looks to meet both my drag aesthetic and what others want to see.
1845 days 22 hours ago
Lynda
Linditta Ćwir- you wear doing well and when you quit you said  "i just don't feel like my work on your race is appreciated" why was that when you had all mostly highs

Maybe on chart it was HIGH but on the main stage cirtiques felt like my drag is different (which is true) but you guys were saying it like its a bad thing. Thats why i decided to leave the competition.
1845 days 21 hours ago
Dylangover1
before i tell you all the winner of season 1 i will 1st tell you who won miss c
1845 days 21 hours ago
Dylangover1
and that is Ruby
1845 days 21 hours ago
Dylangover1
and now the winner of angels and hennys drag race season 1 is

open group

Angel's Drag Race Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!