This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Paradise Island Introduction

Topic » Paradise Island Introduction

1948 days 12 hours ago
HoltHumphrey
For those of you that actually came here, at this point you're probably thinking "who the hell is this white level telling me what to do" but I think you guys are all smarter than that. Things aren't always what they seem, and I know with this approach it will be way harder to get people to sign up, but I know it'll be worth it in the end for those that do. Take a chance and try it out, you just might like it. An RP is only as good as it's level of activeness and storyline. I already have the crazy storyline, I just need some great RPers that are willing to give this a hard go.

Make this an RP to remember, the best ones are when everyone makes it feel super real. I might be thinking far too optimistically here, but any player that would like to do character reviews or fan videos are more than welcome to. I wanna make this RP something to get excited about. There's lots of great potential

This game will be a 7 part series (parts meaning episodes, not seasons). There will be small pauses between episodes consisting of no more than 1-2 days to keep the pace up. Episode lengths will depend on activeness/material to get through. The maximum number of real time days an episode will last is 3 days. I want this to be thorough, but also to not drag on. It will be longish due to twists and material, not to drag it out with boring back and forth for days

If you would like to be the killer please send me a message after you submit your application! With that being said, please keep in mind I will also be eliminating people based off activeness and if the killer tries to kill someone who is EXTREMELY active or kill someone they "don't like" without making it interesting to the story or having legitimate reason will have their choice veto'd

Did I intrigue you? Apply Now
https://tengaged.com/group/9566-paradise-island/forum/topic/22338667

open group

Paradise Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!