This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
You gave us a performance last night that’s for sure. This was a performance that was pretty visible that you wanted to stay but I am also tasked with asking will we see you here again?
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Right, Dillon James and Saara Aalto - each judge will now vote to SAVE one of you and send you through to tonight's Top 7, the All Star with the majority vote will be saved, the other will be eliminated.
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck!
1365 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Bye Dillon :'(
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
First up, we turn to Michael...

Michael, the name of the All Star you are saving and why?
1365 days 23 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
¡Saara ganó esa batalla!
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
This was a pretty easy decision after watching these performances. Neither of these performance blew me away and this is All Stars so I was expecting more tonight in the first sing off. Im gonna be saving the act who I think can do better in the competition and had the better performance tonight.
The act I am saving is Dillon James!!
1365 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
To be honest this was not my bottom 2
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Dillon James!

Nehemiah, we turn to you next. The name of the All Star you are saving and why?
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I love getting to see you two stripped and fight for your spot here. I am voting for who I believe can have a better journey so I’m saving Dillon James.
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to save Dillon James!

Congratulations Dillon, you are moving on to the Top 7 tonight...

Let's see how Tommy would have voted...
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
This is a tough one for me, because I adore you both and you both offer so much uniqueness to the competition that losing either of you will be tough, but I have to go with the act that I thought was a bit more vocally perfect tonight, the All Star I am saving and sending through to the Top 7 is..
Dillon James!
1365 days 23 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AstonishingImmaculateCony-size_restricted.gif
1365 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!