This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

Topic » [AS2] Live Show 2 (Top 7)

1365 days 19 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I should be still on the panel and i would save Dillon
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
So first, we have to battle it out for the final spot in the Top 7 tonight! Either Dillon or Saara will be saved by the judges, the other will be eliminated in 8th place this season...
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
I should be still on the panel and i would save Dillon

Bae <3
1365 days 19 hours ago
Glambert_Icon
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6c/b6/30/6cb6300c067c13c5311569aed739b106.gif
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
First up, singing for survival - it's Dillon James! *claps*
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
01. Dillon James "Our Town" (Jameslu) #SeasonEleven

1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Dillon, this was beautiful and really reminded me of just how much I loved you back in Season 11. You have such a stunning voice and this just had so much emotion and smooth. I hate seeing you in this sing off tonight, beautiful! Well done!
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im surprised but also not surprised that you are in the sing off tonight. I would expect you to score well with the other judges but seems like we were in agreement there. I think this was a good performance! Nothing really blew me away but overall job well done!
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
That was actually a really pretty performance. I couldn’t help but find a smile after witnessing that and I think you definitely have more to give.
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Now, taking on Dillon, it's Saara Aalto! *claps*
1365 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck Dillon & Saara!
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
02. Saara Aalto "Who You Are" (ryan5676) #SeasonFive

1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
What a great song! Just like Dillon, I am absolutely gutted you are in the bottom tonight, but the All Stars this season are just on another level and that shows. This was a beautiful performance, you gave us some lovely vocals throughout and I felt that you were really fighting for your spot in the Top 7 tonight! Well done!
1365 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Im also not surprised that you are in the sing off as well tonight. Both of you were the bottom 2 for me so Im fine with this sing off. This was also a good performance from you. Same thing tho is that this didnt wow we at all. Well done!

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!