This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[As1] Live Show 4: Top 5

Topic » [As1] Live Show 4: Top 5

1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
You each have one vote to save one of these acts, the act with the majority vote will sing again in tonight's Top 5 - the other will be eliminated.
1440 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
I don't think I'll survive this
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Good luck both!
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
ryan5676
I don't think I'll survive this

Hello <3
1440 days 13 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Here ❤
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
We're going to Tommy's vote to save first tonight...

The name of the act you wish to see perform again tonight and why..
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
I am going to be saving the act that I believe just has the edge on the other, the act that I believe can make it further and this might just be a small blip in their All Stars road. I absolutely adore you both, but I am saving Maelyn Jarmon tonight. I'm sorry The Script :(
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
tswiftlover13
Here ❤

Hello <3
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to save Maelyn!

Nehemiah, over to you next, who are you voting to save and why?
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I’m going to always base my decision off the performance tonight while also taking into consideration previous performances and I think this person has the best chance of making a comeback….therefore I’m saving Maelyn.
1440 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
I knew it
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Congratulations Maelyn Jarmon! You will be performing again in tonight's Top 5 show! Please head backstage to get ready for your performance! *claps*
1440 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
This does mean that we will be losing The Script tonight, what an incredible job you have done for us this season! There's going to be a void in the show now you're leaving! Give it up for our Season One winners THE SCRIPT!

*cheers*
1440 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Well it was a nice experience to be apart of this All Star Experience and thank to you all for giving The Script a chance to show what they can do!
1440 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Yay!!

You were great The Script 👍

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!