This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[AS1] Live Show 1: Top 8 (Night 1)

Topic » [AS1] Live Show 1: Top 8..

1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
Welcome Back to the legendary Shawn Mendes!!! I think you are an amazing addition to this cast and to start off an amazing series like this. Vocals can be better but nevertheless an iconic way to start the show!
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Shawn Mendes, it's lovely to have you back! Give it up for Shawn Mendes! *claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
*claps for Shawn*

Great performance bud!
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, we first saw her in #SeasonSix! It's Brooke Simpson! *claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. Brooke Simpson "Stone Cold" (Rubes) #SeasonSix

1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
What a welcome back to the stage Brooke Simpson! You were one of the front runners for season six and I am so delighted to have you back on this stage! I absolutely love this song, you completely went with it passion wise and really gave us a fight. Some lovely vocals! I feel that there is room for even more improvement, even more control, but you came here to prove something tonight, and I think you did just that!
1434 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Knows i ain't making top 6
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:
*standing ovation throwing shoes and going crazy in excitement, then starts crying*
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt2CoOArfTxpKUg/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xTgbh5sHkCq9NK/giphy.gif
DAMN BROOKE! This was such a powerful and impactful performance and this song is just so hard to sing and YOU SANG IT GURL! You sang it so effortlessly and beautiful and it just melted my heart and I'm falling in love with you all over again.
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* We are in the presence of TALENT!!!!! She is back folks to get that title!!! I was vocally enthused throughout this performance, well done Brooke.
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
J4ckWilko
Knows i ain't making top 6

Hello <3
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Brooke, all three judges on their feet for you in the first live show! Give it up for All Star Brooke Simpson! *claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Next tonight, we only saw he in #SeasonNine - it's Maelyn Jarmon! *claps*
1434 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. Maelyn Jarmon "Fallingwater" (hellocat) #SeasonNine

open group

The X Factor: The All Stars 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!