This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 • Principe Island

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 •..

1944 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
NON-LIVE COMPETITION.
1944 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
here
1944 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
here
1944 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Tonight's challenge is called "FAN FAVORITE TO MOST HATED" and here's how it works!

I will be posting a blog. The person who has the most tags in the comments will win immunity for their tribe.

BUT, with great power comes great responsibility. If you are the winner of this challenge, you will also have the power to EXILE someone from the losing tribe. This means that, if you win, you will keep someone on the losing tribe immune, but said person will also not be able to vote at that tribal council.

Will you aim for the tribal win to get more blood on your hands? Or, will you lay low and hope that someone else wins it for you? Your strategy in this is ultimately up to you.

Does everyone understand?
1944 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*YOUR TAGS MUST BE IN BY 6:30 PM EST ON TOMORROW, MONDAY, JANUARY 7.*
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
TIME!
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Ultimately this came down to two main contenders, Josh Z from Pequena, and Dana from Caroco.
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Josh Z had a total of 37 tags.
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Dana had a total of 42 tags, which means, congratulations Caroco on winning your second straight immunity challenge!
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Dana, as the winner of this challenge for your tribe, you must choose which member of Pequena is exiled from their tribal council, meaning they will be safe from the vote, but will not be able to vote.
1943 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
I'm going to send...
1943 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
https://i.imgur.com/BaE1hLO.gif
1943 days 14 hours ago
dwipeouts
Lol
1943 days 14 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Does that mean you are sending Nick?
1943 days 14 hours ago
NotNicky333
< 3

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!