This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 • Pequena

Topic » Tribal Council #1 • Pequena

1944 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Pequena, welcome to tribal council.

[PURPLE BUFFS - 9/9 REMAINING]

Grace/Pinkiepie12
Nick/NotNicky333
Dakota/Java9044
Max/Mahalpin11
Jimmy/BB5lover
Dan/dwipeouts
Matt/mbarnish1
Josh Z/koolness234
Keizo/Foxy_Piplup

Only a few questions for you tonight:

- With only one point costing your tribe in the challenge, what does that say about the importance of being active in immunity challenges? 
- Considering the game started just 24 hours ago, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

Please mail/Skype your votes to Josh and I. YOUR VOTES ARE DUE BY 6PM EST ON MONDAY, JANUARY 7. If all of the votes are in before then, a majority of the tribe consents, and Josh or I are available, we will read the votes earlier. Good luck!
1944 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
With only one point costing your tribe in the challenge, what does that say about the importance of being active in immunity challenges? 

It shows the activeness means a lot but I mean we all showered up for the most part so I guess the vote depends on what helps the tribe
- Considering the game started just 24 hours ago, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
Strength
1944 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
- With only one point costing your tribe in the challenge, what does that say about the importance of being active in immunity challenges? 

If you start to become an inactive player, you will go home.

Communication.
1944 days 5 hours ago
pinkiepie512

Being active is SUPER important especially for how active this game is looking like it's about to be.

What I feel would be best for me as of now.
1943 days 22 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup

If you're inactive you're gone.

Communication and strength :0
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
I'll go tally the votes...
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*nobody stands*
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
First vote...
Matt
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Second vote...
Max
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Third vote...
Matt
1943 days 21 hours ago
koolness234
Here to answer the question

Immunity was not about being active it was about not being a dumb fuck
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Fourth vote...
Max

We are tied, 2 votes Matt, 2 votes Max
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Fifth vote...
Matt
1943 days 21 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Sixth vote...
Matt

4 votes Matt, 2 votes Max.

open group

J&J's Survivor: Isabela (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!