This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Results Show - Week 3

Topic » Live Results Show - Week 3

1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the week 3 results show where last night we saw Meryl & Maksim top the leaderboard getting the highest score of the season!! But sadly at the other end of the leaderboard we saw Barbara & Jacek and Stacey & Kevin with the lowest scores of the week which means they will both face the dance off tonight!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
First up, they have been here before and fighting for their place through to week 3 it’s Barbara & Jacek dancing the Tango!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
*claps*
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
And next for their place through to week 3, also dancing the Tango, it’s Stacey & Kevin!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
*claps*
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Both of our couples have done all they can to stay in the competition and now their fate comes down to the hands of our three judges Nicole, Bruno and Abby!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno coming to you first. Please tell us the name of the couple you would like to save and why!
1573 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Both of you didn't deserved here in the bottom 2. I loved your performances and you really dance Tango impressively, I loved Barbara & Jacek's passion on that performance and creativity of Stacey & Kevin. This is totally a hard choice like neither stand out in my opinion. I'm gonna save...
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes

Barbara & Jacek!!!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
Abby please tell us the name of the couple you’d like to save and why!
1573 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
If you choose to save Barbara & Jacek they are through to week 4 but if you choose to save Stacey & Kevin then the decision comes down to Nicole!
1573 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
What are the odds that both couples are doing the Tango!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!