This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Results Show - Week 1

Topic » Live Results Show - Week 1

1596 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Will take place live at 8PM GMT/3PM EST! Where we will find out whether James and Sharna or Lauren and Gleb will be the first couple to leave Strictly Come Dancing!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Starting in 2 mins!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome to the live results show, week 1!!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Last night we saw Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse too the leaderboard with an amazing score of 28 as Chris pulled out the very first 10 panel of the season!!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Unfortunately for Lauren Alaina & Gleb Savchenko and James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess they didn’t impress the judges and landed themselves in the dance off tonight!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Both have them want to make it to next week’s live show but their date lies in the judges hands!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
First up to perform, it’s Lauren Alaina & Gleb Savchenko!!!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you Lauren & Gleb Savchenko for that wonderful Foxtrot!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Next up it’s James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess!!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you James and Sharna for that fantastic dance!
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Now it’s time to find out who the judges are choosing to save! The couple with the fewest votes will leave the competition tonight!
Lauren & Gleb and James & Sharna you have done all you possibly can to try and save yourself and now it’s time to find out the results...
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
Bruno Tonioli...which couple have you chosen to save and why?..
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
I like your performances tonight but I'm more impressed by one couples performance plus they didn't deserved to be in bottom two to be honest!..
That couple is James & Sharna

I'm sorry Lauren & Gleb that I'm sending you home.
1596 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
That’s 1 vote to save James & Sharna..if Abby and/or Nicole decide to save you then you will be through to next weeks live show but if they decide to save Lauren & Gleb then they will go through!

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!