This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENT

1955 days 22 hours ago
Rubes
Tess: Welcome everybody to the first ever season of Tengaged Strictly Come Dancing! Yes that’s right for the first time ever these 15 contestants will be dancing there was to the glitter ball trophy each week! But every time we will have to say good bye to one dancing couple! Who has the skills to snatch that glitter ball!

Claudia: Well, here’s a twist. Your application dancing are actually the dances that will be critiqued and ranked in the first live show!! That’s right week 1 starts on the 6th January 2019! Each of you will be critiqued by each judge and we will reveal which two couples will face the first dance off of the series!

Tess and Claudia: Good luck dancers! And always remember to keeeeeeeeeeep dancing!
Every Live Show will take place at 5pm EST/10pm GMT so if you can make it that would be great!
1955 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
can't wait so excited <3
1955 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Can’t wait!
1955 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm excited for this
1955 days 10 hours ago
Wade
Love tess daly and claudia winkelman
1955 days ago
TommyD
Claudia is my fave haha!
1955 days ago
hellocat
tess is a little cringe in my opinion but i live for claudia
1945 days ago
Dylangover1
When is the next episode
1944 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
^^
1944 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Leaving the group. Let me know if this starts back up again.
1944 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
It probably won’t. I’ve been like very busy in real life and struggling to keep up with all the group games I’m in rn let alone this one.
1944 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
aww this looks promising though ;_;
1678 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
Is this going to come back on again

open group

Strictly Come Dancing Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!