This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 (Andevo)

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 (Andevo)

2024 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
Fifth vote goes to...

LIMA
2024 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
Sixth, and final I vote I received goes to....

ADAM
2024 days 18 hours ago
Birks4444
https://media.giphy.com/media/X8X9x9JjmtwVAps7if/giphy.gif
2024 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
This means we have a tie. Two votes Adam, two votes Jasoi. I will need a revote by 10:15 PM; Jasoi and Adam, you will not be allowed to vote. If you don't send it in, it will remain the same.
2024 days 18 hours ago
Birks4444
shook at tie
2024 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
(Also, side note: the one vote I did NOT receive was Drew's. He receives his first strike. You also will not get penalized for not voting in the revote.)
2024 days 18 hours ago
LimaBean
SOME MOTHERFUCKER VOTED ME
2024 days 18 hours ago
xMountain22x
We had a revote. Only one person re-voted, and they decided to vote Adam. But since this was their original vote, nothing changes and the votes are tied... AGAIN. So in this case scenario, we go to rocks.

To clarify, Adam and Jasoi, you are both safe for tonight's tribal council. You will not be going home, but one of your other tribemates. Lima, Yandere, Drew, Gunther, and Mark: one of you will be going home.

Since Lima, you are the only active one here at the moment, please pick a rock out of the following options: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, or Blue. One of these rocks will send you home, so pick carefully. The rest, since inactive, will be randomized.
2024 days 17 hours ago
LimaBean
Red boooi
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
Lima has chosen red. I will now randomize the rest and tell you the results shortly.
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
I have the results. We will start in the order the colors are in (red first, orange second, yellow third, and so forth....)

Also, another detail to show:
Lima has chosen Red
Yandere has chosen Orange
Drew has chosen Yellow
Gunther has chosen Green
Mark has chosen Blue
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
Lima's Red Rock: Is it going to send him home?
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x

NO! LIMA IS SAFE! Take a seat over by Adam and Jasoi, Lima. You are safe for these votes.  Its down to Drew, Gunther, or Mark...
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
*or Yandere, I almost forgot. Sorry!
2024 days 17 hours ago
xMountain22x
Speaking of Yandere, will his orange rock keep him safe?:

open group

Mountain's Survivor: Madagascar (Day 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!