This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 (Andevo)

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #1 (Andevo)

2011 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Andevo Tribe, welcome to Tribal Council.

As you all know, fire represents life in this game. Behind you, please take a torch and dip it in the fire. Once your fire is gone, so are you. Once you take a seat, I'll ask you with a few general questions about your gameplay and thoughts so far, before you read and cast your votes.

Andevo Tribe: {7/7 Remaining}
Yandere/Yandereboy12
Liam/LimaBean
Gunther/FireWolf
Jasoi/Jasoi
Mark/piesyumyyumpies
Drew/Tester
Adam/Adam94

-------------------------------------------------
QUESTIONS:
To Yandere: You were the only person to switch tribes this evening; how do you feel about that?
To Liam: You seem against individuals who I will keep anonymous. Do you think this grudge will last the entire game?
To Drew: You live in a different timezone and therefore makes it extremely difficult to make live challenges and other live events. Do you think this will affect your game?
------------------------------------

-------------------
To the rest of you, general questions:
How do you feel about tonight's vote?
Are you basing this vote off of anything specific?
Are you worried about being the first person voted out in the history of Mountain's Survivor?
-------------------
All votes are due tomorrow night at 7:30 PM EST. Please make sure to send your vote to me via skype or PM.
2011 days 4 hours ago
LimaBean
You seem against individuals who I will keep anonymous. Do you think this grudge will last the entire game?

If you fuck with me once I remember and honey don't think it won't go away because I still hate you xx
2010 days 18 hours ago
Tester
To Drew: You live in a different timezone and therefore makes it extremely difficult to make live challenges and other live events. Do you think this will affect your game?
- Yes I actually do.

- I might be going because I live in different timezone but if I stay, I'm glad.

- No.

Are you worried about being the first person voted out in the history of Mountain's Survivor?
- Yes
2010 days 10 hours ago
xMountain22x
** Note **
I'm heading out this evening for a Halloween dinner. Therefore, the votes must be cast once I get home, or else you'll receive a strike. Two strikes, and you receive a self vote, and three, your expelled due to inactivity. I'm a bit disappointed I've only received ONE vote, but make sure to get them in!
2010 days 6 hours ago
Jasoi
I have no idea

No its too early so yea im just gonna vote on whoever i feel like voting for

Im worried about being the first booted in every single group game

However My only dream in the group game is to make it to the merge
2010 days 5 hours ago
LimaBean
https://media.giphy.com/media/BWW03LrvL6W88/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdIuqJoo8QdKlnW/giphy.gif

LMFAO that'll be awkward but then like I will get an honour so idk sooo...
https://media.giphy.com/media/NmrqUdwGXPOog/giphy.gif
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
I'll go tally the votes....
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
If anyone has found a hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, please stand.
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
*nobody stands*
2010 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
HMM
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Aight, once the person is voted out, the decision is final. They'll have to leave the tribal council area immediately following the reveal of the votes.
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
First votes goes to...
ADAM
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Second vote goes to...
YANDERE
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Third vote goes to...
JASOI
2010 days 5 hours ago
xMountain22x
Fourth vote goes to...

JASOI

open group

Mountain's Survivor: Madagascar (Day 3)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!