This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Application

Topic » Season 3 Application

2010 days 10 hours ago
Matedog1209
Username: Matedog1209

Name you wish to go by: Nathan

Color Level: Blood

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes, lots. See my front page.

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non-Live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's after 3PM EST.  Weekends after 11PM EST

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): I am like no other player you've seen before. I like to think we all play our own games individually and uniquely like no other. 

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social by far.

Why should you be casted?: Because my personality and gameplay will be worth the spot you give me. I will give you giggles and hopes of a great season.

Will you send confessionals?: Absolutely
2009 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
Username: Logie56

Name you wish to go by: Logan

Color Level: Dark Green

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes, check my profile.

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: After 8 pm EST most days.

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): Why would I do that? Might make my game seem transparent to everybody else. I can’t think of one to compare with anyway, lmao.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social, it’ll get you much farther in the game by having formed tight bonds within the house.

Why should you be casted?: I will be an active participant and play the game to my best ability, not afraid to make moves or call people out on their bullshit. May help keep things entertaining, who knows?

Will you send confessionals?: Yes!
2009 days 3 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Username: WannaBeeFriends

Name you wish to go by: Chance

Color Level: TV STAR

Have you had experience in group games before?: Yes. I was a host for a longgg time doing Ultimate Stars, The Funhouse, The Apprentice, etc. I also played quite a few.

Do you prefer non live or live?: LIVE but I can do any.

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: Maybe around 5 to 3 am est. anytime works.

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): Dan. I'm sneaky, cute, flirty, yet wise.

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social defo. I'm not the best at challenges anyways LOL

Why should you be casted?: Because I'm a bitch when I need to be. Because I'm sneaky and will do anything to win! Oh, and I'm looking for a showmance and new friends!

Will you send confessionals?: Ummm if you remind me yes! :D once I remember to do it then I will keep doing so.
2009 days 2 hours ago
Tester
Username: Tester

Name you wish to go by: Drew

Color Level: Light Green (close to Dark Green)

Have you had experience in group games before?: Benlinus' Survivor, 4th Jury Member

Do you prefer non live or live?: Non-live

What times would work best if it's a live challenge?: 8am - 2pm est (I'm UTC +3)

Describe your strategy with a past BB alumni (doesn't matter which series): None lol

What is better: Social play or Physical play?: Social play

Why should you be casted?: I am ready to do anything to win

Will you send confessionals?: If I remember to

Thank you for applying! Good luck!
2008 days 17 hours ago
AshlynArehart
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANKS EVERYONE FOR APPLYING.

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!