This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 APPS

Topic » Season 2 APPS

2050 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Username: Jaybirdnifty

Name you like to go by: Jay

Color level: Black

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: Nicole Franzel I like to have fun and play the game.

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: To just have a great time and show why I should be considered one of the greats on this site :P

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: I'M MORE THAN HAPPY FOR ALL NON-LIVE!

What should you be casted?: Because I'm a boss ass bitch, and it's my daughter's birthday.

Will you send confessionals?: Confessionals are the only thing I can promise. Ask Julian XD
2050 days 8 hours ago
MasterMatt25
Username: MasterMatt25

Name you like to go by: Matty

Color level: Orange

Describe yourself with a Big Brother player: A mix of Rockstar (BB20) and Meg (BB17)

What is your overall strategy going into this season?: To be an iconic, hot mess

As mentioned the competitions will be non live. Is that okay?: I guess, not sure what that means

Why should you be casted?: Because I'm very messy, entertaining and relatable

Will you send confessionals?: Constantly yes
2049 days 16 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
BigBrotherSuperToMe

Jordan

Orange

A mix of Paul (BB18, BB19) and Angela (BB20)

To just don’t be a loud mouth LOL

Yeah that’s ok!

I would love to participate! It would be so much fun!

Yes

Also could you join here? https://tengaged.com/group/9361-jessicas-big-brother-remade
2049 days 15 hours ago
AshlynArehart
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED!

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!