This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony #1

Topic » Veto Ceremony #1

2045 days 7 hours ago
AshlynArehart
As veto holder, X has the power to veto either Grace or Jordan from the block. Or even leave them the same.

You have twenty four hours to make your decision. Good luck!
2045 days 2 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hope you're all having a good night/morning. I will be busy for most of my morning as I have an appointment. But I will check back when I can. See you at the veto ceremony tomorrow. :)
2044 days 18 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hey houseguests! Remember that this morning I have an appointment. Kind of an urgent one but when I get a chance to check in I certainly will.

Hope you're all well!
2044 days 12 hours ago
WillTraitor
-eats cereal-
2044 days 10 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Give me some moments actually. I have to take care of something in regards to what I was gonna announce.
2044 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
X got banned XD
2044 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hello houseguests. As you know X has been banned for fourteen days. This ban would be left alone if this was a Tara dilemma (As she only got three days), but this is a more serious problem. Some users on the site are trying to lift the ban, and I am messaging Admin as we speak. If there is nothing they can do, then I will have no choice but to remove him from the game.

So veto ceremony is postponed until later today.
2044 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Let me know how you feel here or in confessionals.
2044 days 9 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Also before anyone says anything...I am only doing this because the users had already started trying to get him unbanned. I'm just trying to get an official statement.
2044 days 8 hours ago
alanb1
I鈥檓 shocked and repulsed.
2044 days 8 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
I鈥檓 happy lol 馃槅
2044 days 5 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Zaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!
2043 days 13 hours ago
TaraG
hi :)
2043 days 11 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Hope everyone is doing well.  Yesterday's veto meeting had to be postponed due to X being banned. I went and talked with Admin. I ended up getting no response.

But it's clear that this ban will not be lifted and because of this...I have no choice but to expel X from this season. It wouldn't be fair to the rest of you guys that are showing up and wanting to compete. It's an unfortunate situation. One that was hard for me to deal with.

No matter what we will continue this game as is. Eviction is canceled and HOH will start tonight at 9 pm EST.

As a reminder all comps will be 24 hours long.

Send  confessionals as well. Thank you for the understanding.
2043 days 9 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
WOW IM SHOOK
2043 days 8 hours ago
Birks4444
WOW IM SHOOK

open group

Ashlyn's Big Brother 6 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!