This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 1 ~ Dasht el Whovir?

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1926 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Keizo

Hey hey first of all I want to say that I'm really excited to play this game and I'm grateful for this opportunity I'll start with quick cast reaction.

Josh S- Let's start this off with Josh. I played with Josh in few group games together either he was voted out quickly or I was voted out quickly the only actual history with him is our F2 in Dan's Survivor where he won. I like Josh as a person but pretty much everyone knows that the first chance he gets he will start working with Tim...and because of that one of them needs to be out before Merge.

Swaggy B- I don't have much to say about Swaggy... I played with him few Frookies and that would be all... I think he's a pretty nice person but I don't really see myself aligning with him.

Tris A- Nothing much to say about Tris considering that pretty much everyone is going to vote him out... I feel a little bad bout it but not much.

Tayvie- Yeah right...I don't know Tayvie at all even tho we aligned... And tbh I don't mind voting Tayvie out...

Livingston- Hooray here goes the person I actually want to align with. I really like Livingston we played one game before and he was a great ally and someone I would even consider as a friend. I surely will stick with him as long as possible until it's time to vote him out.

Logan Robb- Well I don't have the best history with Logan... But it's not the worst either. In our first game together I was the reason he was voted out. In our second game we actually tried together but he was voted out after swap. I actually want to work with him this time as well.

Will- Okay that's probably the person I'm most excited to play with. I played two games with Will in both we were aligned and we made it far, he even won one of these. Then I played in his series. I would consider Will as my friend and I really would like to go with Will far... Not to the end because I have no shot against him...but far.

Tim- Yeah okay played with Tim theoretically twice but actually only once and... That wasn't the greatest experience I had with group games Tim really annoys me and a lot of other players... But he's someone you should get rid off quickly because he's a really big threat in this game and if he makes merge... He have a really good shot at winning

Hoop- I like Hoop as a person but I never really aligned with him in any group games I hope it changes this time around.

Brady- Okay Brady is another person I would consider a friend. I really like Brady but I know how he plays and that's a really dangerous way of playing especially for me. I would really like to align with him but I won't hesitate to vote him out.

Heather- I don't know her. Nothing more to say here.

Cole K- I believe I played with Cole before not sure... We were even aligned and then shit happened... I would like to align with him again but... Realistically speaking it's in my best interest to get him out sooner than later.

Zach- Don't know him. That's all.

Kolby- I like Kolby he is another person I would consider a friend. I enjoy talking to Kolby but I'm not going to make the same mistake twice... I will make sure that Kolby doesn't make finals if I want to win.

Jasoi A- A perfect person to choose to go to finally with if it's a F2... I played with Jasoi before where he tried to blame me for his actions. No one actually believed that but I still was out because of it. But I still believe Jasoi would be a perfect sheep in this game.

With that I'm done for now... Sorry for any misspelling or shit like that... English is not my first language.
1926 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Brady

Alright let’s get it! I’m so excited to be playing in this season and I plan on bringing that fire that the game needs. I’ve played a ton of games on Tengaged and I’ve been able to win a good handful of them and I’m really hoping to add this one to the list.

Chapter 1 | First Impressions

The game always starts off where you’re making first impressions on who the cast is and I’ve personally played with a lot of them before. First Impressions though aren’t really as big in Tengaged because you know people’s reputations from other games. So I’m just going to comment on my initial thoughts to my tribe.

1️⃣: Tim - (lionsden121)- Ugh omg like I’m really annoyed that he’s on my tribe. I’ve literally just played with him and we’ve definitely had a rocky past. Tim is a player that I’ve seen shine in new player games like these but I’ve seen him do really bad in a lot of returning player seasons because I don’t think he can live up to that standard. We just played BigBens where he got 19th and I got 5th and I did vote him out but I only did it because we couldn’t get the numbers so I hope hes not too mad at me. However, Tim is somebody that I don’t have much interest in working with long term.

2️⃣: Hoop - (lhooper902976)- Hoop is a player that I’ve seen play a lot of games before and I know who he is. The thing with hoop is I don’t think he’s the best game player and like even though he plays a lot of games like he doesn’t get much recognition for it so I’m not really worried about him. He like messaged me about working together last night but then he ignored my next 2 messages after that so I don’t know what to think of him tbh.

4️⃣: Heather - (HeatherChandler) - I feel like Heather is going to go really far or she’ll be out very early. I was familiar with everyone on my tribe but her so either that’ll work to her advantage or it’ll be an easy excuse for an early out. Plus she is already at 14 hours so she hasn’t had time to talk to anybody yet but I do hope she comes online. I want to work with her because she seems like she’d be the easiest person to manipulate on my tribe and so I want her to be my puppy dog lol.

5️⃣: Cole K - (Coyle14)- Cole is someone that I’ve definitely seen around Tengaged before but we don’t have like a past at all and I don’t think I’ve ever played with him. He seems like a big question mark and someone that I might talk to later today.

6️⃣: Zach - (ziggyzaggy16)- Zach is striking me as the person that I’d most want to work with on this tribe. The reason why is because we don’t have a bad past and I definitely have a bad past with a few members of this tribe. We talked last night and it was definitely the best conversation I had so far. We seemed to both want to work with each other and we had a good vibe going so I think having him on my side will be a good thing.

7️⃣: Kolby - (ThePug)- Omg it’s Kolby. Don’t get me wrong like I love Kolby when we don’t play games together but he’s annoying as a player. Kolby is also coming off on a hot streak because he did just win BigBens Survivor All Stars and he did play a good game but I felt like if he didn’t win then I would of definitely won and at the f5 he took me out even though we looked out for each other most of the game. I mean he knew that he needed to win the f5 and f4 challenge to win the game and he beat me in the f5 challenge because I submitted first and I forgot one event but if I didn’t forget anything then he would of definitely gotten 5th. Basically he was looked at as the ringleader throughout the game but I needed him until f5 cause I knew once he left I’d be next. Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me. I mean me and Kolby I still consider friends but he’s definitely someone that I know I’m going to have to watch out for. Me, Tim and Kolby all being in the same tribe was really freaking odd.

8️⃣: Jasoi A - (Jasoi)- Ugh omg it’s Jasoi. Jasoi and I have bad history as well where we played M &Ns and I blindsided
1926 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Brady ct.

8️⃣: Jasoi A - (Jasoi)- Ugh omg it’s Jasoi. Jasoi and I have bad history as well where we played M &Ns and I blindsided his ass pretty early on and he wasn’t happy about it. Basically like I wanted to work with Jasoi at the merge but he targeted me for no reason so I made sure he got 10th which was exactly what happened and he was super bitter and buthurt about it.

Jasoi basically reminded me of the standoff version of Pies because they’re both similar to how dumb they are like I wouldn’t be surprised if Jasoi is like 13 because that’s how he acts and I don’t plan on working with him and ideally for me him or Tim would be my first out.

So yeah I am going to have to do a lot of work on my tribe to survive but I mean hopefully we just keep winning challenges and we can get to a swap and if not then I’ll throw anyone under the bus for me to survive because I won’t be surprised if Tim and Jasoi try and target me first but I’m not scared of them.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/67IcBxICCp5U4/giphy.gif
1926 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
First Tribal Council Khorasan ~

- Tayvie ~ Tris
- Logan Robb ~ Tris
- Will ~ Tris
- Josh ~ Tris
- Swaggy B ~ Tris
- Livingston ~ Tris
- Keizo ~ Tris
- Tris ~ Tayvie

16th: Tris/TMAN54445 ~ Khorasan ~ 7-1

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!