This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~ Episode 1 ~ Dasht el Whovir?

Topic » Survivor: Dasht el Kavir ~..

1929 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Khorasan:
Josh S - (joshbb17)
Swaggy B - (Burgerman2929292)
Tris A - (TMAN54445)
Trayvie - (HighNoon)
Livingston - (noobsmoke13)
Keizo - (Foxy_Piplup)
Logan Robb - (chillium)
Will - (SurvivorFan37)

Ishfahan:
Tim - (lionsden121)
Hoop - (lhooper902976)
Brady - (CoachWade)
Heather - (HeatherChandler)
Cole K - (Coyle14)
Zach - (ziggyzaggy16)
Kolby - (ThePug)
Jasoi A - (Jasoi)
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Pre Game Confessional ~ Logan Robb (chillum)

hey host and all the fans in the viewers longue. so the game starts tommorow and im ready to win this thing i know a bit about every single person in this cast and tbh i dont think any 1 of them can outwit outlast or outplay me and i think ima win this season easily.if u. dont know how i play well for example i once threw 3 premerge challenges in a row to vote my tribe out and did it succesfully so i think that i have very good skills when it comes to getting people to do what i want them to do so im gonna use this skill to control the game from beggining to end and if u get in my way well u dont wanna do that. anyways cant wait to start and hopefully im the first winner of this group game
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Kolby

https://i.gifer.com/7ZPj.gif

I'm so honored to be in the first season of the one and only Bekir's Survivor! Even though it's some location, I have never heard of, and would probably have an even harder time pronouncing! Dashte El Whovir?

I hop out on to the beach- well desert, I guess? And immediately recognize the entire cast! That's already a catch twenty-two, these people know me, and how I play, but I have past relations to rely on.

Right away, I figured a few of my targets out, namely: Livingston & Will. The two of them, I've heard of, but haven't ever spoken to. They both seem fairly game-savvy, and additionally unpredictable which worries me. Plus in Livingston's profile he says he's a republican? Well.. "Conservative" & the Cole and I are just singing Cupcakke lyrics and having a gay ole time.

https://gph.is/2lM3tBN

My tribe is significantly better than poor Khorasan. Challenge wise & just who I'd like to have allied with me. It's a dream, compared to that nightmare. But, everything comes at a cost. My number one ally, Keizo is on the other side. Hopefully he can make it through, since he's the only person here I have complete loyalty to.

Lets breakdown my tribe quickly:

Tim- We've had our ups and downs, it happens a lot. We work together, betray each other, and repeat. However, he gave me an idol in a game I recently won, and didn't have conflict with him. He additionally has ties to Josh, and great challenge strength. He'll make it through the Pre-Merge.

Hoop- Another person I've worked with in the past, and I know Tim knows we've worked together. However it's been awhile, and worried about him. I believe he could be closer to others than me.

Brady- Oh. God. Where do we begin? The past game I won; had, Tim, Brady, Keizo & I. Which the latter three made it to Final Five, but had many issues. Namely with Brady attempting to target me many times, and failing to eliminate me. I'd love to work with him, as we're both useful to each other. But I know, in his mind, he won't want me to slip that far again. Which even if he realizes it's best to work with me, it'll be in the back of his mind. I need to watch out for that.

Heather- Absolutely no idea. Probably first or second boot of the tribe.

Cole- Mi Amor <3 The closest person to me of this tribe. We're going to be an iconic Cupcakke duo. I already told him of my allegiance with Keizo, and he'll probably be the only one with the exception of Brady that knows how close we are. Plus he'll get the truth of most matters on the tribe, since I need a duo on Ishfahan.

Zach- Pretty much in the same camp as Hoop. We've worked together/I've hosted him previously/he's hosted me, but we're not significantly close. I just need to get to work on making him think we're a fucking duo! He's definitely someone I trust currently in the game though.

Jasoi- A complete wild card. Based on what Brady's saying; him & Tim are close? I don't know. He just seems crazy, him or Heather are going first.

That's it, that's the scoop. I got to get to work on making these people all my #1 allies. Peace out girl scout.
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Will

I sincerely hope this is the first ever confessional of your series, but if not oh well. After that godforsaken piss stain of M&N's Heroes vs Villains I was just in, it's so nice to be playing a concise, back to basics 16 person game. Here's the standard "thoughts on my tribe" confessional:

Josh - Obvious premade with Tim is obvious.

Swaggy B - I honestly joined this game to RESPECT THE BURGER and literally nothing else

Tris - I WOULD LIKE TO STRATEGIZE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD PLEASE.

Livingston - I was told he was "annoying" and "the worst" by TotsTrashy but apparently he's very loyal? So he might be good to befriend early on so he'll be someone that's in my corner for later.

Keizo - My ride or die that I will backstab my switchbully premade allies for if necessary. The past couple games I've played with him he's been team loyal to the end and I'll have his back as long as he has mine.

Tayvie - Switchbully premade member #1. He is...a little crazy but he just told me to tell him who to vote this round so it's good that he's not trying to cause too much chaos too early.

Logan Robb - He's very, uh, forward with his intentions so far and I feel like it's good he was on my tribe as he'll hopefully be an asset down the line.

I was actually trying to lose this challenge anyway to give Ms. Heather Chandler (switchbully premade member #2) time to ingratiate with her tribe members and not get voted off if our tribe wins the next immunity. I'm 99% sure not a single person has any reason to believe I have any pre-existing relationships with anyone other than maybe Keizo, so hopefully I'm going to be setting myself up to be in a good position moving forward in the game.
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Will

Logan Robb is being very assertive in telling us who the vote and there's something a little unsettling about an egg avatar telling you "everyone is voting Tris" in the chat but unless I'm getting blindsided by literally everyone then hopefully this vote is easy?
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Khorasan Loses First Immunity!
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Logan Robb

so first day in we lost and i think its mostly because some players showed up but didn't help and thats not acceptable to do on my tribe and i also have a extreme hate for tris from past experiences so she gotta go I've preety much told everyome to vote tris and i think they all are so  it should be a simple easy vote tonight. my main alliance at the moment is keizo will and highnoon and i think we could be a strong alliance and could go far
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

This game is either going to be a homerun or an out early. I have many possible enemies on this tribe, and truth be told i am afraid. There are a lot of people who will throw my name out and that spreads like wildfire and I am afraid that I will not have enough people willing to fight for me.

Sometimes the cards don't fall in your favor. I have heard tris' name from Chillum and Jakub, but they seem incensere to me. I tried talking to livingston, and he never responded. No one else has spoken to me.

I am quite nervous, to be the first boot of the first season, damn lol. I really am trying to play a loyal solid game lol.

But if i stick around a little bit, im going to the go for the jugular.
1927 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

I appear to have found some footing in this game. I鈥檝e aligned with burger 馃崝 and he鈥檚 very swave with his words, he comes off very genuine, knows what to say, and I can tell he鈥檚 a good player. Those are the type of players I want to play with. I try to avoid the players who come off as very phony, who give you cliche responses because they are trying to not give any info up, all they want is info.

So burger is someone I want in my corner, until it鈥檚 time to cut his throat at some point, right? But this is a chess game right now, early moves, develop peices, know who is good news and bad news.

Burger wants to flip the vote on high noon and save tris. Very dangerous move as Tris is inac right now. I have the opportunity to push that agenda or squash it. I need to keep my relationships with chillum and jakub strong. There鈥檚 no need to blindside them for tris who I have little to no affiliation for.

So we will see what鈥檚 going to happen
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

Err burgers plan got back to highnoon.... Loose lips sinks ships, and the worst part is that my name was brought into the idea that i wanted highnoon out.

So i had to do some damage control, which sucked because i got called out by highnoon. So im back to getting tris out, i should've just stayed quiet, and really let the action come to me and stayed out of it.

Burger is on a sinking ship, and im not going down with it. There is a chance, the tables turn on me tonight, but what can you do, you can play your ass of, and hope for the best.
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Josh

I'm a mess.. when I first started playing survivor, i was a take no prisoner, pretty cutthroat individual, and i played a solo game, and really swung for the fences. But it is really difficult to turn on people who want to play this game with you, and who I want to play the game with. But i truly see no hope in Burger and Tris. Everyone on this tribe is against them, and its quite sad.

What do i do? I don't want to turn my back on them. I already know I cant trust jakub completely, he told Highnoon of the plan and put my name out there. Can't trust him. I really need to see where livingston's head is at. If livingston is not on board, then truly this is a lost cause and we will need to pick and choose our next battle.
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

Shit. So the vote is tris. But I can鈥檛 lose my sheep yet. I need to switch the vote onto someone I don鈥檛 want to go further in the game with. I need to do what I have to do to get my way. Because the Swaggy B ain鈥檛 gonna do anything that鈥檚 not beneficial to him
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

So I was just talking with Keizo. So he hears from Logan Robb that the vote is tris. Nah man, that ain鈥檛 happening. I鈥檓 switching the vote to Tayvie. How dare she not respond to my pms. I need 4 votes to make this plan go into action. I will have tris and myself of course. Livingston is my bro too so he may vote with us. And I鈥檒l try to get will, Josh, and Keizo on board too. LETS GET IT
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

So Keizo spilled the beans about the highnoon vote. Well idc honestly. He admitted to it so I guess I鈥檒l forgive him. But me, tris, will, & Livingston are forming a f4 alliance and we will vote highnoon. This vote will most likely be a tie but we鈥檒l just have to wait and see. The Swaggy will get his way, but if he doesn鈥檛, he will work around it and get highnoon out next time
1927 days 7 hours ago
purplebb4
Confessional ~ Swaggy B

I鈥檓 not gonna get the votes to keep tris. Oh well. I鈥檓 probably going next but I need to win that challenge

open group

Purple's Survivor Confessional Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!