This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Maldives Reunion 馃悹

Topic » Maldives Reunion 馃悹

1933 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
I honestly think slothy鈥檚 a better host too wow what a coincidence!
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Raul

Your game was an example of how I try to play Survivor. Get in good graces with both sides of the tribe and ride it out until the end, knowing you would be the biggest target. You had a good social / physical game but I think you were backed up against a wall in terms of strategy. You won 5 immunities and I would've voted for you if I was in the jury.
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Wow burger ily
1933 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
;p
1933 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
wow slothy spot on 10/10
1933 days 16 hours ago
J2999
LMAO Slothy I spoke to the other side until they literally lied to me and were too fake for my liking xd, but ty and on the whole tea!
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Mich

You had a decent game too. I feel like you were unlucky and the idol waste at merge was very detrimental to you. If I was on the other side I definitely wouldn't have taken you out so soon. However, I do think if you were in Raul's position you would have a very good case to the jury and could've won.
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Thats everyone who asked right?
1933 days 16 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Slothy<333333333333333
1933 days 16 hours ago
Lynda
i want too lamo
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Lori

Your game was very underrated imo. I feel like you played way too UTR. You said in confessionals that you wanted to make moves but people weren't willing to and that's something that makes survivor very difficult to win. I think going to the other side may have benefited you or just speaking out and making your moves known would've helped.
1933 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
TELL ME SLOTHY
1933 days 16 hours ago
MrBird
TELL PIESYUMYUMPIES ROMAN!!
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Mark

Your gameplay was odd. You had an alliance, which was good. You had decent bonds with a few people and you had a ride or die. All good things. The only problem is that you made so many silly mistakes that lost you respect from the jury. If im playing survivor and I want to make a move, I HAVE to commit to it. Proving your disloyal to your alliance, like you did at James' vote, and then running back to them, like you did on the revote, was so weird to me. It didn't make sense. You also created fake 'alliance' chats knowing you werent going to vote with them. I was so confused as to why you did this.
1933 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Now before I open the chart and confessionals... I am going to announce Season 2 of Slothy's Survivor!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohc0R6SLh9hB5Ldsc/giphy.gif

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!