This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 [GANGEHI]

Topic » Tribal Council #9 [GANGEHI]

1942 days ago
Sloth_Roman
PYN for questions.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST Monday 7th JAN. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Three self votes will lead to you being medically evacuated. Remember to send confessionals!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS/giphy.gif
1942 days ago
Burgerman2929292
Me
1942 days ago
Sloth_Roman
Swaggy:

It's the final 8. It is the prime time to shake up the game and prove your worth to the jury. Do you think people who are aware they're on the bottom of alliances will make moves tonight?
1942 days ago
piesyumyyumypies
me
1941 days 23 hours ago
paul028
Paul
1941 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Mark:

You said that you were the swing vote last tribal. Do you think that puts a target on your back from the people you didn't vote with?
1941 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Paul:

You nearly went home last tribal. Did you need Immunity this time or are there bigger fish to fry?
1941 days 23 hours ago
J2999
J2
1941 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
James:

Why do u have no friends?
1941 days 23 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
:o
1941 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
It's the final 8. It is the prime time to shake up the game and prove your worth to the jury. Do you think people who are aware they're on the bottom of alliances will make moves tonight?

Things change every day. Someone who was on the bottom this tribal may be on the top the next tribal. This is SURVIVOR after all. The people on the bottom will probably try to figure a way to get to the top and who knows, they may get the votes to get out someone from the top
1941 days 23 hours ago
cole225
lol meee whats good
1941 days 23 hours ago
cole225
Things change every day. Someone who was on the bottom this tribal may be on the top the next tribal. This is SURVIVOR after all. The people on the bottom will probably try to figure a way to get to the top and who knows, they may get the votes to get out someone from the top

LOOOOOOOOOOL you should be a comedian Kevin Hart ain't even got these kind of jokes next level homie
1941 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Marto:

You said you needed Immunity, meaning you obviously think youre going home. Is it that simple? Are you that much of a threat that people aren't willing to flip and maybe get into a better position in the game?
1941 days 23 hours ago
cole225
Marto:

You said you needed Immunity, meaning you obviously think youre going home. Is it that simple? Are you that much of a threat that people aren't willing to flip and maybe get into a better position in the game? YES I AM AMAZING anyway SEND HELP I NEED A HERO I REPAY WITH A LOT OF GRATITUDE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEE
1941 days 23 hours ago
paul028
Paul:

You nearly went home last tribal. Did you need Immunity this time or are there bigger fish to fry?

Yasssssssssssssssssssss, Idk why but people just dislike me and all im doing is trying to play a good game, i feel victimised ;-;

open group

{S2} Slothy's Survivor: Saint Lucia APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!