This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Challenge (S1) #14

Topic » Nomination Challenge (S1) #14

1038 days 18 hours ago
13bam
This Challenge is called 24 Hours in Hell and this is how it works

In this competition, you will each have a[n imaginary] board.

Every hour you can add another tally to your board, and to do this you must simply mail/skype *adds tally [number]*

It MUST be an hour after your last post, any earlier and it will not count, and I'll be able to verify if it was an hour later.

For convenience sakes, you can choose to do this over skype or tengaged mails, perfer Skype. Whichever you choose you must continue with, you cannot transfer from one to the other half way through.

This competition starts at 8pm est, and ends at 8pm est tomorrow, meaning that it is possible for you to score a maximum of 24 tallies.

If there is a tie between 2 players, whoever sent their LAST tally FIRST will win (I should be able to distinguish the timings from mails if one did mails the other did skype!)

The housemate with the most tallies becoming the new Nominating Housemate

If you have any questions, mail / skype me, I'll probably reply faster on skype though.

Good luck!

(Do not start this Challenge until 8PM EST)

Twist

Jury Comeback

One of the last four evicted Housemates will be coming back in the game and taking someone spot in the house. The Eviction houseguest this coming up Eviction will have no chance on coming back in the competition, but they will be switching places with the juror that comes back in the game.
1037 days 18 hours ago
13bam
Results

Mac 24
Harry 23
Yung 22
Josh 17
Tris 1
Chandler 0

Congratulations Mac you are the new Nominating Housemate, you have 20 minutes to nominate 2 Housemates for Eviction.

Eviction will be at 9PM EST
1037 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
Okay. I’ve decided to nominate….

Yung and Chandler.

Yung, once again love you to death. You survived the vote from a twist I had no idea about.

Chandler, I’ve been basically getting your name out of HoH’s mouths all pre-jury and the moment jury hits you decide you wanna talk to people. Then the one time someone tries to get into your head you follow them like a mindless sheep. Yet you call me someone with a bad social game. I hope blindsiding my was worth it.
1037 days 18 hours ago
Macda27
blindsiding me*
1037 days 18 hours ago
Chandelier
it was <3

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!