This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Challenge (S1) #13

Topic » Nomination Challenge (S1) #13

1040 days 3 hours ago
13bam
Tonight's challenge is called "Puzzled?" and here how it works

Link: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=22ccbc754274

For the next 2 hours you will be trying to solve a puzzle as fast as you can.  Meaning this Challenge is due at 9PM EST

You can submit it to me as many times as you like but the goal is to have the fastest time out of everyone else.

The Housemate with the fastest time out of 2 hours become the new Nominating Housemate

------
--> I want a full screenshot with your submission or it will be invalid (https://imgur.com/gallery/BqTSuYR ).
--> You can send your submissions over via Skype or Tengaged.
--> If there's a tie, then the person who send in first Wins!

If the link isn't working please let me know
1040 days 1 hour ago
13bam
Results

Mac 2:03
Harry 2:35
Chandler 3:05
Yung 3:50
Josh 4:57
Tris 8:46
Ben 8:46

CONGRATULATIONS MAC YOU ARE THE NEW NOMINATING HOUSEMATE
1040 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
First I want to say. This is such a great Final 7. The way I position myself in games is so people who target or don’t have my back are sent home, look at Sonic, look at Honey, look at Patrick.

There’s been rumours of duos and trios in this game and I’m completely aware of them. However some duos and trios benefit my game.

Five of the six people here have said openly that they would take me to the end, which I am super grateful for. One person however is social, smart, charming and a good comp player.
1040 days 1 hour ago
Macda27
For this reason, I have decided to nominate…..

Yung and Ben.

I love both of you, and typing this hurts. But I’m aware that one of you has talked badly of me. I can’t let that slide. With this win I can hopefully take out the last player who I see stabbing me at the back in the game. The rest will not.

One of you is a pawn. I asked everyone to rank who they’d want gone, one of you were socially connected enough to where I feel putting you as a pawn will guarantee your safety. Remember this is only a game, I love both of you outside of this game. I just have to play to win. Best of luck <3

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!