This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOLLYWOOD FINALE!

Topic » HOLLYWOOD FINALE!

1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the main stage of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race Season 3! We are joined by Season 2’s Winner, Oadira Davenport!!! This is probably our longest season yet and I cannot believe that we are moments away from crowning our next drag superstar!

But first we have asked Donut, Enobaria and Mukbang to each give us a speech talking about their journey and telling us why they should win, a fierce lipsync to ‘And I Am Telling You’ by Jennifer Hudson and their final final look in which they will wear for their coronation!
We will also crown Miss Congeniality of Season 3 and Oadira has already announced Top Toot Of the season which is Enobaria!

Gentlemen start your engines and may the best woman win!
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
First up is Enobaria with her speech to us judges!

Speech:

"This competition has been a ride for me. Reaching here wasn't planned. I was that girl who joined at the last minute to replace another girl, who came from nowhere and nobody knew me.

But I came willing to give the best of me in every single challenge, and prove to everyone how talented I am. Maybe my journey has not been a bed of roses, I know I have crazy ideas that sometimes worked in my favor and other times not, but I was always loyal to myself, and I can say that I am proud of having arrived as far as I got because I was faithful to myself, and I gave everything i had. I have shown that I can be funny, that I can be smart, bold and versatile, that I can work in a team and that I can stand out, because I have shown how fierce I am.

I wanna thank Rubes and Nicky for asking me if I wanted to participate in their game, because that means they saw something special in me, and because if they did not, I would not have found this wonderful world. Also, I wanna thank Ethan, because his comments, (although they sometimes made me angry), made me want to prove my talent every week and I know that I get better because of that. I want to thank my sisters, beautiful and also talented girls, like these two great Queens who are here with me tonight, who encourage me to be better every day, who gave me a place and made me feel part of this great community that I previously believed that had no place for me.

I'm not the last minute girl anymore. I have a name now. Today I am Enobaria, and you guys won't forget it. I have set a precedent, and I deserve that damn crown."
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Next up is Mukbang!

Speech:

this was a long, enjoyable journey. it feels weird that its coming to an end, but now that it ends, it should end on a high note.
a lot of people might not know but i started this competition not being that confident. winning the first challenge made me VERY nervous.
there were a lot of girls and i always thought how can i better myself every week, how can i stay unique deliver excellence stay true to myself and not be overshadowed.
winning the first and one of the last challenges is very interesting. being number one out of 15 girls and being number one out of 5 girls. really hits different
it shows u were able to shine within so many. and also shine when it came down to more difficult competition.
i was never the casts favorite. pretty much everyone we're really vocal about wanting me to go home, being sick of me. it made me feel defeated it really did
especially because i was read and dragged through the mud for something that other girls also did.. which is just be frustrated. im human. let me be. how am i different than anyone else?
it sounds cliche but it really made me feel like i don't belong and it was really hard not to breakdown and try and try to ignore, try to keep a confident look and keep myself together when in reality it was a lot different. i had nobody
the only friend that i made that i could lean on was ur mum. knowing i at least have somebody by my side felt so good.
i am not a quitter. not anymore. i did not give in and i kept going. even when it was even harder than before. dealing not only with challenges from the judges
but also team pairing/ challenge themes made by the girls. who eyed me differently. but i kept going. facing every challenge that came running to me with charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. showing that i can deal with the unexpectable and nerve-racking with grace and power..
being the 2nd queen in history to make it to the finale without lipsyncing is huge. but i did have one falldown and it was a big wake up call that now im actually really happy about. because after that you NEVER caught me slipping. you NEVER caught me truly fall
even when things got very unlucky with the sudden disspearence of Charity, other team challenge that didn't work out. i still dealt with it. always delivering something that i can be proud of.
i would always think about unique ideas, unique way to approach things so i can shine and never make anyone get bored of me. i didn't know how to edit, ive been an imvu queen for so long.
but in the middle of the competition i decided to challenge myself and start editing. self teach myself, so it can be bigger, fresher just overall different
to show that i can not only do everything i did before. but i can also do this. that i have many talents.showcasing them all.putting it all out on the table and proving that i am the next drag superstar. and i think i succeeded at that
comedy,fashion,team,lyrics. i can do it all. and surprise each time. coming to an end i became more self assured, more proud, more confident, calmer, and a classier Mukbang than before.
but i always stayed put on the ground. fighting for what i thought was right. but obviously im shit at making things short as u can see... but if thats one of my only downfalls then im ok with that.
to represent season 3, to represent rubes and joco's drag race.
카메라가 켜져 있고 모든 준비가 완료되었습니다.
it's time to feast, it's time to Mukbang.
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Last but not least, Donut Ella!

Speech:

I am so happy I made it this far.

When we began, I was just a campy look queen with no sense of humour and no confidence in herself. I used camp and bad jokes to hide the fact I was so insecure. I saw so many amazing queens and I was intimidated. And that “make it or break it” moment is what made me come out of my shell.

It was episode 3 where I started realizing I could do other things other than just camp. My first top toot of the season came that episode. And it shook me. Could someone actually see in me what I couldn’t see?

And so, with episode 4 I let my humour vein come out. I feel it was the first week I ever showed what I could do in comedy and it paid off immensely. I won... on a comedy challenge.

Those 2 weeks changed completely my approach to the race. I could do it. I just had to show what I can do instead of expecting other to see that when I was keeping it to myself.

From that moment on, I put myself on the line every. Single. Time.

I worked my ass off in the gang and the sci-fi challenge. I thank immensely my team mates in those two challenges but I am more than proud with what and how much I contributed to both the challenges.

And I shone even alone. My horror week and snatch game challenges were spot on. Not to talk about my musical number, which I hands down won. And I deserved that.

And also, I feel like I evolved the most in the looks field. I stopped bringing only camp. I brought high fashion, design, concept and also... gowns? Me? And I did it all technically unclockably. Sure, we didn’t agree on the ball but you can’t say I brought bad looks. Just, they weren’t your favs, but still, they absolutely weren’t bad or disappointing.

So... do I think I should win? I sure do. I think I am the one who put the most work in any challenge and runway. I’ve never brought something half done or not cared about. And I did it every single week. I feel I could represent this race and you in the best way possible even after the race.

I was the one who couldn’t do it, the most underestimated of the girls. But I made it. And I made it with success. It is not a case or chance I am standing here now. And I’m not going anywhere without that crown. Let a deserving big girl win for once for crying out loud!
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Thank you ladies! Those were all beautiful and truly has made this decision much much harder for us!

Next up before the crowning looks and lipsync it’s time for Mz Shady T Bagg to hand over Miss Congeniality for this season!

The winner of Miss Congeniality is!...
Ur Mum!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOOO SORRY I CAN’T
Ruby Velvet!!!!!! Congratulations girl!
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
3 amazing queen stand before us. Ladies prior to tonight you were asked to prepare a lipsync performance to ‘And I Am Telling You’ by Jennifer Hudson! The one has come, for you to lipsync FOR THE CROWN!!!! This is your last chance to impress us and save yourself from elimination! Queens, good luck and for the love of god DO NOT FUCK IT UP!!

Donut:

Enobaria:

Mukbang: https://youtu.be/dtKWH7BDd-g
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
These 3 queens have worked so hard to get to this very point. Only more thing separates them from becoming the next crowned queen and that’s their crowning looks! Now please all welcome back to the stage for the final time this season.

DONUT ELLA!!!!

ENOBARIA!!!

AND MUKBANG!!!
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
https://im3.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3-f8c9e5b552fc.gif
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
https://im3.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3-7b9600af1217.gif
1750 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
https://im3.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3-b060cc3875e4.gif
1750 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
EVERYONE CHEERS, SHOUTS AND SCREAMS! YOU CAN HEAR PEOPLE CHANTING FOR DONUT, ENOBARIA AND MUKBANG!
1750 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
All 3 of you are worthy winners in our eyes and it did come down to the nitty gritty. However, we have made a decision. The winner of Rubes and Joco’s Drag Race Season 3, the next drag super star joining Thiccness and Oadira in the hall of fame is!...

1750 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
1750 days 4 hours ago
Rubes
OH YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS IT!
1750 days 4 hours ago
Rubes

MHUHUEHEUHEUEHEUHEUEHEUEHEUHEUE
1750 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
Mother, yes! Yes I did!

open group

✨Rubes & Joco's Drag Race! ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!